+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Applications applied in the month of April 2016 Pls update your time line

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
simplyaddo said:
Timeline for my wife's TRV online within Saudi Arabia

21/April - Online application submitted
24/April - Biometrics submitted
27/April - Biometrics accepted
14/May - Passport requested
16/May - Passport submitted to VAC in Jeddah
Update:

19/May - Passport processed and returned to VAC and picked up with multiple visa valid till passport expiry.

CanCanCit

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My sister has applied for visitor visa for her, husband and 2 kids (to visit my family in Canada) by online on 31st Mar from Chennai. No response yet. I called CIC helpline and the automated message stated that the online applications have not been started for dates later than 26th Mar yet and the processing time would be 40 days for online applications. it looks like the response might be received ~Jun 1st/2nd week in this case.

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
Hi friends one question
when you applied online on you parents behalf, did you write any explanation that you are submitting the docs online or filled in any representation form.

I am confused. my mother cant use computer and cant speak English, so i am filing the online application on her behalf. where as on the application form i mentioned selected neither where they as whether you can speak English and french

and in the explanation i just wrote as if she is writing, i dont know if visa office will raise any objection that if she doesn't know English how can she write the explanations in English

a quick reply will be really appreciated, i am planning to submit the application tonigh

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Allhamdolilah i received my passport request today
timeline
online appliaction 12th of april 2016
biometircs 13th of april 2016
visa office islamabad pakistan
travel history visited many countries including canada once last year. i applied tourist visa of canada and i have valid visa for usa
hopefully i will get my passport back in a week time insha Allah

mystique9999

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
mystique9999 said:
My timeline for my mother's TRV application is as follows:

April 29 - Visa applied online from UAE (2nd attempt after paper application through VFS was not successful in obtaining a visa)

April 30 - Received an email saying that the application has been updated. Logging into the MyCIC account shows nothing new.

May 9 - Received an email saying that the application has been updated. Logging into the MyCIC account shows nothing new.

That's it for the moment. The processing time for online applications from the UAE is 18 days but it seems that others on the forum are reporting delays.
24-May-16 - Received a message that application has been closed. Visa application was rejected.

Hansi89

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My husband has a Sri lankan pasport and living in the UK and has a resident card of a EEA family member. (I have Dutch pasport)

On may 25th we applied for my husbands TRV to Canada, online from UK (london VO I believe) for a three week holiday.
26-05 request to submit biometrics
08-05 submitted biometrics
09-05 account updated: Biometrics-not needed at this time

still waiting for a reply. Our flight departures on Aug 30th and I'm getting worried!!

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
Hi All,

Following is the timelines:

24th April 2016. - Applied- ( Paper Application @ VFS -Muscat).

30th April 2016 - Linked my application to an online account.

05th May 2016 & 09th May 2016 - Received 2 emails - That my application has been updated and but when I login to access my acct nothing comes up, I don't see anything .

what next nw?
dear Sir

I have applied also from Oman vsf but I cannot link can you please help me, I don't have uci or application number with name and date of birth it's not working please help me,

durraniabii

Jun 22, 2017
Hi All,

Following is the final timelines:

24th April 2016. - Applied- (Paper Application @ VFS -Muscat).

30th April 2016 - Linked my application to an online account.

05th May 2016 & 09th May 2016 - Received 2 emails - That my application has been updated and but when I login to access my acct nothing comes up, I don't see anything.

10th May 2016 - Checked status at CIC account, status updated "Final decision - This application has been approved"

11th May 2016 - Email received - Your passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Abu Dhabi ,to Canada Visa application Center, Muscat.

12th May 2016 - Picked up passport with visa stamp of multiple entry up to the day of expiration of my passport. ;)
hi sir
Can you please how to link application without UCI or application since i dont have and I also applied from oman vsf