+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLINE APPLICATION vs PAPER BASED & STEPS TO APPLY ONLINE?

Krunal28

Dec 7, 2018

This is how the form looks and will add what I submitted- I applied online on July 30 2018

Application Form- Application for Study permit Made Outside of Canada (Imm1294) - We have to download the form and fill in all the details and Validate it. ( Don't need to sign it manually, but do select the date while uploading the document)

Supporting Documents

1)
Evidence of Work Requirement in Study ( required) - Usually this is from College or University. I have submitted the college letter stating that work is necessary as part of the program. - Uploaded the PDF
2)Passport ( required) - I uploaded all the pages of my passport - Uploaded the PDF file.
3)Letter of Acceptance (required) - College or University will provide the Letter of Acceptance. I uploaded my college LOA letter.- Uploaded the PDF file
4)Proof of Means of Financial Support (required) - Check below the list of documents i submitted
-GIC- 10000Canadian Dollars
-First Two Semesters College Fees Paid- Statement of account from College -7100
-6 Months Bank Statement ,close to 3 Lakh Indian Rupees.
-4 Months-Salary Slips
-2 years ITR Returns
-Sponsorship letter from my Brother- Notarized
-Relationship letter with my Brother- Notarized
-My Brothers three months Bank Statement - Close to 20000 USD balance in his account
-My Brothers Salary slip- Produced only one month Salary Slip- 8500 USD Per Month

Merged all the PDF files into one and uploaded the PDF file.

5) Digital Photo (required)- Uploaded Photo Soft copy with required dimensions
6)Proof of medical exam (required)- I completed my medicals and uploaded the form provided by Hospital.
7)Family Information (IMM5645) (Required)- Need to download this form and I only filled the information and uploaded this form back. Did not add any supporting documents. ( Not sure if I need to add marriage registration certificate here)

Optional Documents
1 )
IMM 5257- Basically this form is to do background check for War criminality- Download this and fill the details and upload the PDF back.
2) Client Information - Documents i Submitted under this.

-Cover Letter - Introducing myself and Why I chose the course and the college. My financial arrangements ,future plans and about my family.
- My Educational Certificates
- Aadhaar Card
- Office ID Card
-IELTS Score card
- Marriage Certificate
-Recommendation Letters from colleagues and my previous college.

And Pay 150 Canadian Dollars online.

That is it, what I Submitted.

Things which I failed to consider before submitting or overlooked.

1) I did not notice in any form to select normal or SDP
2)Did not submit or mention anything about my accommodation arrangements in Canada

I hope this helps.

And friends, please review and advise, if my application missed anything.
Hey did u got your Visa approved?

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Hello i am from india I want to know that can my work visa application submit online in canada by my agent who is from canada or it will be submit in india?
I am confused
Please help
Online, you can submit from anywhere. But make sure you select india address for passport sending to vfs.

Kofi1000

Jan 14, 2019
Hi..I submitted my application online..hope this will help u..

1. Check your Eligibility https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html
2. If you are applying for student visa, you should already have a LOA (Letter of Acceptance) from the school
3. After answering all questions, it will generate a Reference Number. Take note of that.
4. Make GCKey account https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
5. After making an account ( please take note of all the info you provided coz u will need that during log-in ) . Log -in to your account
6. Click "Apply for....." and quote your reference number
7. It will then open into your application portal where you can find all the documents that you need to fill-up and provide
8. You have 60 days to complete the application ( uploading the docs.. )
9. After all docs are uploaded, then go and pay using credit card
10. After payment, they will provide you with confirmation. Then after that, you'll have to wait for the result...

You can also interchange number 4 and 1..You can make GCKey first and check your eligibility from there...

When applying online do I need to print out my online application, sing it and later scan and upload to my account.