+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

muba

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Don't worry about the Travel History refusal. It's not possible to change the situation in the current circumstances.

Quite honestly, your mom-in-law (and also your dad-in-law) have good applications.... but the purpose of visit (to take care of your wife and baby) have made their TRV approvals a bit difficult. Also, if they reapply pretty quickly, their new applications cannot state a significantly different purpose of visit. That's why I suggested inviting another female relative if possible. - Yes I agree and understood your point.

You will also need to submit your bank statement (although it is not mandatory for the host's financial documents)
- Ok got it. My bank statement I need to submit if I am going to say that I will take care of their expenses while they are here right? So Shall I apply after 1.5 months?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
- Ok got it. My bank statement I need to submit if I am going to say that I will take care of their expenses while they are here right? So Shall I apply after 1.5 months?
Your finances are secondary. Your visiting relative must prove that s/he has the financial means to afford the visit without depending on you.

IMO, quite a bit of damage has been done in your in-laws' applications i.e. purpose of visit + length of their visit + their financials are not in-line with their income, etc. The chances of an approval are low for your mom-in-law even after 1-1.5 months. You will need to work very hard to prepare her application well

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi All, Did anyone get update from VO. My paper base application has crossed over 28 days and now we also not able to attend the marriage function for which we were suppose to travel. Now worrying about the decision.

Desaiz

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi All, Did anyone get update from VO. My paper base application has crossed over 28 days and now we also not able to attend the marriage function for which we were suppose to travel. Now worrying about the decision.
You applied through an agent?

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
It's been 38 Days since we have applied for TRV(Online from India) for my in-laws and still waiting... The last update was "review in progress" posted 37 days ago..

Anybody else who submitted online between 5th and 10th June and still waiting??

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
Hi... thanks i checked the mail. Though there was no clear mention of stating which visa office has my file but it came from Delhi immigration office so i guess it should be Delhi VO.
Hey did u get any responce from cic yet

dbmodi1992

Jun 16, 2018
Hi Bryanna,

my trv has been refused on following reason --

1. purpose of travel

2. others--

You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence and given economic establishment, your travel history, and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident

should i re-apply now or wait for some time ??

please do the needfull..

Last edited: