+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna, My Father-in-law was working in electricity board(state government), but now retired and pensioned. Does this affect the processing times?
I don't think this will delay the processing. You could send a web form/email to the relevant visa office to request for the processing status

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
I don't think this will delay the processing. You could send a web form/email to the relevant visa office to request for the processing status
Thank you. I have sent the case specific inquiry request last Friday..
@Bryanna , Is it correct to assume that they haven't even picked our application since there is no visitor acknowledgement mail/ delay mail??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you. I have sent the case specific inquiry request last Friday..
@Bryanna , Is it correct to assume that they haven't even picked our application since there is no visitor acknowledgement mail/ delay mail??
No, that's not correct. There is internal processing that we don't get to know about. That said, the visa offices are experiencing a high volume of applications currently

dbmodi1992

Jun 16, 2018
Hi Bryanna,

my trv has been refused on following reason --

1. purpose of travel

2. others--

You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence and given economic establishment, your travel history, and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident

should i re-apply now or wait for some time ??

please do the needfull..

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NDVO sleeping on my application.

Status-
Eligibility: we will send a message when we start.

Visa and application type -
Online TRV

Timeline-
AOR 15 June
Acknowledgement letter from NDVO 10 July

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
NDVO sleeping on my application.

Status-
Eligibility: we will send a message when we start.

Visa and application type -
Online TRV

Timeline-
AOR 15 June
Acknowledgement letter from NDVO 10 July
Is AOR same as Submission confirmation? Does the acknowledgement letter say anything about delays due to volume of applications?

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is AOR same as Submission confirmation? Does the acknowledgement letter say anything about delays due to volume of applications?
AOR is same as submission confirmation.

acknowledgement letter from NDVO only mentioned "we received your application" and nothing about volume of applications.

I have read in other threads about applicants receiving an email mentioning about delay due to high volume of applications.

In my previous TRV application I received acknowledgement letter 20 days after AOR and decision was 5 days after acknw. letter

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
AOR is same as submission confirmation.

acknowledgement letter from NDVO only mentioned "we received your application" and nothing about volume of applications.

I have read in other threads about applicants receiving an email mentioning about delay due to high volume of applications.

In my previous TRV application I received acknowledgement letter 20 days after AOR and decision was 5 days after acknw. letter
Thanks. I think they are sleeping on most applications, Ours was applied on Jun 8, AOR on Jun9 and no updates since then...

Gugybajwa

Jul 17, 2018
I applied for my wife’s spousal sponsorship on April 24 and the. After getting file number on that I applied visitor visa paper based application on June 18 at vfs Chandigarh and got acknowledgement email on July 13 and linked my file on July 14 to my cic account and when I linked my application it was showing we are retreaving your eligibility and suddenly it changed to we regret to inform you that you don’t meet requirements for visa and in final decision it show refused and see message for details and there is no message in message box and there it shows my application as online application but it’s a paper application actualy and submitted date is also incorrect but my application number and UCI matches and my passport is still at NDVO as it’s not dispatched yet.

I am totally confused
Any suggestions on this