+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

varun0284

Oct 31, 2016
Hi,

I am in the process of applying for a TRV for my parents.

Do we need to show air tickets for the visa?

Also, I currently a requirement for the medical exam. Is a medical exam mandatory? If not then will CIC notify us whether a medical exam is required?

I would highly appreciate some guidance on this.

Thanks

Cheers
Varun

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
I applied for my wife’s spousal sponsorship on April 24 and the. After getting file number on that I applied visitor visa paper based application on June 18 at vfs Chandigarh and got acknowledgement email on July 13 and linked my file on July 14 to my cic account and when I linked my application it was showing we are retreaving your eligibility and suddenly it changed to we regret to inform you that you don’t meet requirements for visa and in final decision it show refused and see message for details and there is no message in message box and there it shows my application as online application but it’s a paper application actualy and submitted date is also incorrect but my application number and UCI matches and my passport is still at NDVO as it’s not dispatched yet.

I am totally confused
Any suggestions on this
There can be many reasons for refusal, The primary would be the dual Intent. The first intent is to permanently settle in Canada(As per your spousal sponsorship) and the second contradicting intent is TRV(this means temporary stay). IRCC thinks how can one person have both the contradicting intents? (Settle permanently and visit temporarily)
Does your wife work in the host country, If yes and if you could provide leave letter and strong ties to come back to host country, It would help for TRV. You can even re-apply after addressing the same and any other concern which they would have raised in her's refusal letter...

Gugybajwa

Jul 17, 2018
There can be many reasons for refusal, The primary would be the dual Intent. The first intent is to permanently settle in Canada(As per your spousal sponsorship) and the second contradicting intent is TRV(this means temporary stay). IRCC thinks how can one person have both the contradicting intents? (Settle permanently and visit temporarily)
Does your wife work in the host country, If yes and if you could provide leave letter and strong ties to come back to host country, It would help for TRV. You can even re-apply after addressing the same and any other concern which they would have raised in her's refusal letter...
As mentioned I didn’t get any message on my application describing refusal reason and I haven’t got her passport dipatched even

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
I have applied with family for TRV on 13th june. Biometric done on 2nd july....since thursday its mentioning in cic accouny that "We are revewing whether u meet eligibility requirement".
What does it means n how many days normally it will take from here to make d decesion?

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
I have applied with family for TRV on 13th june. Biometric done on 2nd july....since thursday its mentioning in cic accouny that "We are revewing whether u meet eligibility requirement".
What does it means n how many days normally it will take from here to make d decesion?
Cant say exact number of days, Just wait..... Mine applied on June 8, No bio-metric requested and Review of eligibility started on June 9 and no updates since then..

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Does everyone require bio metric? My wife has applied for visitor TRV, but hasn't done the bio metric
No. It's mandatory for few countries, for rest, it is required if the officer deems necessary
The application status should clearly tell if this is required or Not Applicable.

Reactions: vikiviky

SC89

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
I
My sister got refusal based on travel history, personal assets , ties and purpose of visit . Applied on June 28 to attend my daughter's first birthday on July 15.

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
No updates for me (its 38th Day), waiting with fingers crossed. If anybody has any update today, Please do share...