+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

Hary123

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
Hello All,

Visa Approved. Thank you all for your support.

I have applied for Visitor visa to Canada through paper application to VFS Bangalore on June 1.

Eligibility started on : 28th June.
update: 9th July (No message)
Approved: 10th July

Reactions: greatadi and Pmalhi

Pmalhi

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Applied june 15th
Recieved acknowledgement letter today.
Also asked to confirm family unit size.
hopefully we get the result soon.

whatsinaname

Mar 24, 2010
India
App. Filed.......
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
So a decision has been made on our file. Apparently they have approved the application, hence they've requested original passport. In the messages they've attached for us a passport letter request. Strangely they have no where in the letter mentioned that our application has been approved, only saying that a decision has been made and they need the passport for finalising the process. Notably in the 'Application Steps' table found in the online account page they have written :

Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

Well, whatever.

Reactions: Pmalhi
Jul 10, 2018
So a decision has been made on our file. Apparently they have approved the application, hence they've requested original passport. In the messages they've attached for us a passport letter request. Strangely they have no where in the letter mentioned that our application has been approved, only saying that a decision has been made and they need the passport for finalising the process. Notably in the 'Application Steps' table found in the online account page they have written :

Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

Well, whatever.
Congratulations. When did you submit?

dbmodi1992

Jun 16, 2018
Hello Bryanna,

my trv has been refused on following reason --

1. purpose of travel

2. others--
You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence and given economic establishment, your travel history, and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident

any suggestion for re-apply ??

spand806

Jun 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
13th oct
Doc's Request.
never
AOR Received.
aor 2 22nd NOV
File Transfer...
22ND NOV
Today I got a Visitor Visa Application Acknowledgment letter from NDVO same as some applicants.
Buddy i m 17 june applicant.. no emails from NDVO.. PLZ UPDATE ME YOUR STATUS