+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

indersingh03

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
IN my view, this email is sending to those people who applied in month of June and plan of visit is in end of July or in August. It is logical for case officer to prioritize those cases whose start date is coming sooner and are in queue from last 2 or more weeks.
In my relative they applied on 11th June and their visa approved on 26 June . They mentioned their traveling date to Canada is mid August.

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
In my relative they applied on 11th June and their visa approved on 26 June . They mentioned their traveling date to Canada is mid August.
I think they may have US Visa. Also in current scnerios nothing can be predicted as they are processing large number of applications. I am in same boat :)

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Hi Guys, Does anyone know how online TRV applications are sorted into different VFS offices?
Is it based on the nearest VFS location from the base location of the applicant?

I have applied for my in-laws on June 8(online for TRV) and still waiting(34 Days) , however two of my friends who applied in the same week for their parents got in 2-3 weeks (both belonged to the same province in India, but different from mine).

@Bryanna, any input you have please?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Guys, Does anyone know how online TRV applications are sorted into different VFS offices?
Is it based on the nearest VFS location from the base location of the applicant?
From what I understand: Applications are first assigned to the local visa office that's nearest to the applicant. If that visa office has a high volume of applications or else based on some other internal visa office reasons, these online applications can then be assigned to any other visa office in the IRCC global network.

I have applied for my in-laws on June 8(online for TRV) and still waiting(34 Days) , however two of my friends who applied in the same week for their parents got in 2-3 weeks (both belonged to the same province in India, but different from mine).

@Bryanna, any input you have please?
34 days is just a few days beyond the estimated processing time of 28 days. Actual processing time is not guaranteed.

You can send a CSE/web form to request for early decisions. The reply from their local visa office might indicate which visa office is processing their applications

greatadi

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
From what I understand: Applications are first assigned to the local visa office that's nearest to the applicant. If that visa office has a high volume of applications or else based on some other internal visa office reasons, these online applications can then be assigned to any other visa office in the IRCC global network.

34 days is just a few days beyond the estimated processing time of 28 days. Actual processing time is not guaranteed.

You can send a CSE/web form to request for early decisions. The reply from their local visa office might indicate which visa office is processing their applications
Thanks for your input and information....

preetiSOMAL

Jul 2, 2013
@Bryanna
I hope you remember me. I filed visitor visa for my parents on 17th Jan 2018 and it’s still under processing. My father was in police so may be bcoz of that he is going through background checks. But he was already in Canada twice before. Anyway, I had ordered GCMS notes for them and I have with them now. But I am not able to understand anything. Could you please help me with that? Can you message me your email so that I can send the notes to you?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
I hope you remember me. I filed visitor visa for my parents on 17th Jan 2018 and it’s still under processing. My father was in police so may be bcoz of that he is going through background checks. But he was already in Canada twice before. Anyway, I had ordered GCMS notes for them and I have with them now. But I am not able to understand anything. Could you please help me with that? Can you message me your email so that I can send the notes to you?
Hey, yes I remember you :)

You could post the detailed notes/ paragraph(s) on the last/penultimate pages here. Or if it has personal information, you can start a conversation with me

muba

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Frnds, I have applied TRV through online for my in-laws on 19-June and awaiting for decision, however my question is when I try to login with the GC key user name and password, it is not taking me in for the first time. It always gets logged out more than 2 to 3 times and comes to home page ww.cic.gc.ca. Finally after several attempts it will go through. Why is this happening and are you all facing same pbm? Is there any way to get inside after first login attempt? Please advise

SC89

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
I
Hi . I received email "visa acknowledgement letter" for my sister. Letter says application is in process.
I applied online on June 28. For an event to attend on July 15.
What does this letter mean??
thanks

dbmodi1992

Jun 16, 2018
Hi,

my trv has been refused on following reason --

1. purpose of travel

2. others--
You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence and given economic establishment, your travel history, and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident

any suggestion for re-apply ??

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Hi,

1. purpose of travel

2. others--
You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence and given economic establishment, your travel history, and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident

Sorry to hear this about you .

Jul 10, 2018
Hi,

1. purpose of travel

2. others--

When did u apply?