+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

online application timeline for June 2018 applicant from india

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
People who planning to visit Canada before 15 July, most likely to get the decision next week. Best of luck. Once you get decision, please post your timeline here.
Thanks,

Reactions: Manpreet_2233

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
hello guys

my visitor visa is refused
reason - travel history and purpose of travel
can i apply again?
Sorry to hear that. You can apply again for request for review but it will again take long time may be 3-4 weeks. What was the pupose of your trip and have you travelled outside India earlier?

simran0147

May 19, 2018
Sorry to hear that. You can apply again for request for review but it will again take long time may be 3-4 weeks. What was the pupose of your trip and have you travelled outside India earlier?
thanx for reply sir
can you please send me your email i will send you all my case?

imakshaye

Jun 30, 2018
People who planning to visit Canada before 15 July, most likely to get the decision next week. Best of luck. Once you get decision, please post your timeline here.
Thanks,
Planning to means? Those who have mentioned the travel date? My parents had applied on 18th May to visit my brother who is studying in UBC. When will their visa get approved then?

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Planning to means? Those who have mentioned the travel date? My parents had applied on 18th May to visit my brother who is studying in UBC. When will their visa get approved then?
If they don't have any event to attend then it depends on CO. Most probably 4 weeks.

imakshaye

Jun 30, 2018
If they don't have any event to attend then it depends on CO. Most probably 4 weeks.
Its already almost 8 weeks since they have applied. How much more time does the embassy needs to take a decision? This is baffling to say the least and its getting frustrating now.

Gagan Kharor

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Chandigarh -New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-Nov-2017
Hello all friends,
I have applied online Visitor Visa for my Maternal Aunt( Mother’s Real Sister) on 14-June -2018 from Canada.
and Same day got application number.now I checked my online account application status it’s show that your application is in progress. Review of eligibility is not started yet.
Any Advice....?
Today I got a Visitor Visa Application Acknowledgment letter from NDVO same as some applicants.

dbmodi1992

Jun 16, 2018
what is the process for review of refused application ??

Sandip@26

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hi Bryanna
I was applied TRV on 7th June 2018 paper base at Delhi and 23rd June I got interview call my interview done by 3july still I’m waiting approval
I wan to fly 10th July but my travel date pass any thing problem if we travel after..

Reactions: gurinderjit kaur

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Hi Bryanna
I was applied TRV on 7th June 2018 paper base at Delhi and 23rd June I got interview call my interview done by 3july still I’m waiting approval
I wan to fly 10th July but my travel date pass any thing problem if we travel after..
No
No problem
My parents also travel after the travel date

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Bryanna
Have you submitted the passport to the visa office?

There's no problem if you travel after the intended event has passed

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
How my take time for decision after interview? Because my online application interview is done 3rd july but no update yet about decision.
Most people who had interviews for TRVs were approved on-the-spot or within a couple of days.

Has the Final decision status changed for the online updates?