Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Chandigarh -New Delhi
App. Filed.......
11-Nov-2017
Hello all friends,
I applied online Visitor Visa for my Maternal Aunt( Mother’s Real Sister) on 14-June -2018 from Canada.
and Same day got application number.now I checked my online account application status it’s show that your application is in progress. Review of eligibility is not started yet.
Any Advice....?

Last edited:

H06

Sep 26, 2017
Surrey BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Hello all friends,
I applied online Visitor Visa for my Maternal Aunt( Mother’s Real Sister) on 14-June -2018 from Canada.
and Same day got application number.now I checked my online account application status it’s show that your application is in progress. Review of eligibility is not started yet.
Any Advice....?
Hi .. Only advice ... Be patient .. it’s a mad rush for visas particularly in this tourist season. So it takes time.

dbmodi1992

Jun 16, 2018
hi

my trv has been refused on following reason --

1. purpose of travel

2. others--
You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence and given economic establishment, your travel history, and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
hi

1. purpose of travel

2. others--
You have not demonstrated sufficient establishment in your country of residence and given economic establishment, your travel history, and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident
From which country you applied?

whatsinaname

Mar 24, 2010
India
App. Filed.......
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Hello all friends,
Any Advice....?
It would be at least 20-25 days before review even starts. I applied on June 10. No review yet.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
hi

1. purpose of travel

2. others--
sorry to hear about it .
when did you applied ?