Yes
App. Filed.......
15 March 2021 (Paper Application)
Doc's Request.
24-02-2022 Schedule A ( Dependant)
AOR Received.
24-02-2022
Med's Request
03-03-2022 Medical Passes (old medicals)
Before apply i renew my Passport .I submit only new Passport not old..
What does the refusal letter say ? On which ground the application was refused ..

Jun 23, 2018
2 Other reasons Given economic conditions, emplayment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfed that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada Canada

Jun 23, 2018
What does the refusal letter say ? On which ground the application was refused ..
2 Other reasons Given economic conditions, emplayment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfed that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada Canada

Jun 23, 2018
2 Other reasons Given economic conditions, emplayment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfed that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada Canada[/QUOTE
But the embassy has denied me without any doccument requirement after approval

r_mittal86

Apr 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
denial after a passport request is strange, to put it straight can you answer few things in yes/no-
1. you applied for visa - online/paper based
2. visa was approved and you received a passport request
3. did you provide details of your old cancelled passport while applying with new passport
4. you submitted your passport and passport request letter from CIC at VFS
5. you sent new passport through VFS
6. VFS gave back you a denial letter with passport
7. if your application is online, your account has been updated to refused after original passport request/approved

Jun 23, 2018
Applied onli
denial after a passport request is strange, to put it straight can you answer few things in yes/no-
1. you applied for visa - online/paper based
2. visa was approved and you received a passport request
3. you submitted your passport and passport request letter from CIC at VFS
4. VFS gave back you a denial letter with passport
5. if your application is online, your account has been updated to refused after original passport request/approved
Applied online Passport submitted vfs with approval letter then refused

venkat7278

Apr 13, 2018
Applied ONLINE June 6th
Confirmation June 6th
E-Mail from NDVO stating that application received and its in process on June 21st
Reviewing Eligibility Requirements on June 25th
Passport Request June 26th

Reactions: simran0147