+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application for Super Visa

CNF123

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hi Rgeogry,

I have below queries. Kindly assist if you can.

1. Can you share the online link for supervisa for parents? I didnt get any link particularly for supervisa. Is the online supervisa and online TRV application link is same? Then how they know that this is a supervisa application?

2. Is which section we have to upload the T4, NOA? is it Proof of Means of Financial Support section, where we have to upload NOA/T4? I thought - section Proof of Means of Financial Support is for parents financial situation. Please correct me if I am wrong.

3. In the questionnaire section, I have doubt with two questions for supervisa of parents:

I.) How long are you planning to stay in Canada?
-I answered 6 months or more. It it right choice for supervisa? do you think I should choose 6months or less??

II.) Are you gining someone access to your application?
- I am operating the online application file for my parents supervisa. What answer should I choose here? I choose NO though.

Thank you so much.

AH15

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
do we also need to provide parents bank statement for online super visa? where should we attach the file?
there is no such link for that.

please help.
Thanks

harryk1234

Feb 15, 2017
rgeorgy said:
Hello I'm considering submitting Super Visa application online for my mother.
This link "cic . gc . ca/ ctc - vac / getting - started .asp" facilitates determining eleigibility and a creates a checklist of required documenrts.
However, I found no obvious mention to a "Super Visa". It's always like "visitor" and for "more than 6 months". I'm not sure if that implies a Super Visa or not.
Also, I'm not sure if I should check that I need it as multiple entry because super visas are multiple entry by definition -as far as I understand.
Additionally, I'm aware that I should submit a proof of my financial means as I'll be sponsoring my mother, however I don't know what is the exact document or format to be submitted.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am trying to apply super visa online but I am totally confused from where to start. It will be helpful if you can instruct me with some starting steps.

Thanks

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
In order to be offered the Parent/Grandparent Super Visa option at the end of the questionnaire, you must give the following answers to the appropriate questions:

• that you would like to go to Canada only for a visit
  • intends to visit for more than 6 months
  • have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada
  • and that this family member is your child/grandchild
Cheers !!

anj_guru

Jun 8, 2017
Hi All,

I am trying to start a Supervisa application for my mother, and somehow I find this more confusing than the PR application! There is no mention of supervisa after I completed the eligibility tool. And the IMM5257E form also has the option of visitor visa or transit visa to choose from. I do not get any requirement for uploading medical insurance or financial support form my side. Can anyone help me out? I answered the questionnaire so that it reflected that my mother is coming for a visit, it will be for more than 6 months and has a child in canada who is a PR.

All help will be appreciated! Thank you.

adelosreyes

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11 Jul 2014
Doc's Request.
12 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
5 Nov 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2015
Med's Request
12 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
23 Mar 2015 / ECAS (3rd Line): 27 Mar 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS (4th Line): 05 May 2015 Visa On Hand: 22 May 2015
LANDED..........
18 Sept 2015
Has anyone here got a successful / approved super visa despite having submitted an incorrect checklist? I was told that in the questionnaire we should be choosing child/grandchild as an answer to the question - how are you related to the family member? If you chose parent/grandparent it will give you a totally different checklist. That’s what happened to my in-law application and got a refused letter yesterday. I sent an email to Visa office today to explain that all supporting docs have been submitted in one of those tabs as they said medical insurance and hosts income proof were not submitted with the application.

I do hope they will reassess our case. Sitting and waiting for now

cvbn

Mar 22, 2018
Hi Rgeogry,

I have below queries. Kindly assist if you can.

1. Can you share the online link for supervisa for parents? I didnt get any link particularly for supervisa. Is the online supervisa and online TRV application link is same? Then how they know that this is a supervisa application?

2. Is which section we have to upload the T4, NOA? is it Proof of Means of Financial Support section, where we have to upload NOA/T4? I thought - section Proof of Means of Financial Support is for parents financial situation. Please correct me if I am wrong.

3. In the questionnaire section, I have doubt with two questions for supervisa of parents:

I.) How long are you planning to stay in Canada?
-I answered 6 months or more. It it right choice for supervisa? do you think I should choose 6months or less??

II.) Are you gining someone access to your application?
- I am operating the online application file for my parents supervisa. What answer should I choose here? I choose NO though.

Thank you so much.
did you got answers ???

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Hi All

I have about to submit online application for Super visa for my parents. I have mentioned they intended stay is 10 months (I am arranging a return ticket for them for the said period as well). Do you think it should be alright? really appreciate your replies.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have about to submit online application for Super visa for my parents. I have mentioned they intended stay is 10 months (I am arranging a return ticket for them for the said period as well). Do you think it should be alright? really appreciate your replies.
Maybe you should mention a stay of about one year.

Don't book tickets in advance. You don't need to include tickets for their visa applications

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Maybe you should mention a stay of about one year.

Don't book tickets in advance. You don't need to include tickets for their visa applications
Thanks so much

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
One more question regarding this application.

My dad is a retired person and my mom is a housewife. I have way over income than required LICO. What can I include as purpose of travel other than departing ticket?

Really thanks for your reply.

lovecanada517

Apr 13, 2017
Hi Rgeorgy,

Hope you are happily living with you Mother right now. Just wanted to ask you that how did you apply for super visa then? Were you able to get the link to work for you? Please let me know i am trying to apply online aswell but it is redirecting me to different page. Thank you for your time :)

raiseandshine

Sep 7, 2017
Hello,

I am in Canada and planning to apply super visa for my parents online? I don't see any link for that. Could anyone please help.

Thanks

Jan 20, 2020
hello guys im trying to create an online application to my mom for a super visa once i log in with the GCKey i click continue it signed me out and takes me back to home page ? any idea what is happening ?