+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online application for Super Visa

rgeorgy

May 9, 2013
Hello I'm considering submitting Super Visa application online for my mother.
This link "cic . gc . ca/ ctc - vac / getting - started .asp" facilitates determining eleigibility and a creates a checklist of required documenrts.
However, I found no obvious mention to a "Super Visa". It's always like "visitor" and for "more than 6 months". I'm not sure if that implies a Super Visa or not.
Also, I'm not sure if I should check that I need it as multiple entry because super visas are multiple entry by definition -as far as I understand.
Additionally, I'm aware that I should submit a proof of my financial means as I'll be sponsoring my mother, however I don't know what is the exact document or format to be submitted.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rgeorgy said:
This link "cic . gc . ca/ ctc - vac / getting - started .asp" facilitates determining eleigibility and a creates a checklist of required documenrts.
However, I found no obvious mention to a "Super Visa". It's always like "visitor" and for "more than 6 months". I'm not sure if that implies a Super Visa or not.
Also, I'm not sure if I should check that I need it as multiple entry because super visas are multiple entry by definition -as far as I understand.
Additionally, I'm aware that I should submit a proof of my financial means as I'll be sponsoring my mother, however I don't know what is the exact document or format to be submitted.

Thanks in advance.
Start here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/supervisa.asp

rgeorgy

May 9, 2013
Hi PMM, Thanks for your reply.
Yeah that's the link I followed, If you try to navigate to online application from that page you'll reach "cic . gc . ca/ ctc - vac / getting - started .asp" :).
Sorry I can't post links yet.

samuel third

Oct 14, 2013
rgeorgy said:

Thanks in advance.

any updates on ur parents application online?thanks i would like to hear ideas, i was planning to do the same. thank you

rgeorgy

May 9, 2013
Hi Samuel, Ihave already submitted my application and got a very express reply after 11 days! go ahead and submit yours.
Please let me know if there any vague requirements.

HAQ

Jan 28, 2014
I am also applying online but I do not see any requirement to attach "Proof of 1 year Medical Insurance". How did you attach the Medial Insurance Policy to your online application?

Keephope

Dec 2, 2013
HAQ said:
I am also applying online but I do not see any requirement to attach "Proof of 1 year Medical Insurance". How did you attach the Medial Insurance Policy to your online application?
There's option to attach extra documents below "schedule 1" option

rgeorgy

May 9, 2013
HAQ said:
As my application has already been submitted I don't really recall if there was a dedicated field for insurance. However, please pay great attention to application wizard steps, because they hugely determine what fields you're going to see in application submission.

Mar 23, 2014
Hi Rgeorgy,

I am hoping to gte guidance based on your experience of application for super visa for your parents.

i am in process of applying for my parents. I have question about the process. in the online generated checklist, they did not ask for financial documents of my parents. Does that mean they only need financial document of the invitor. Also they asked for the marraige certificate. Do they need my dad's marraige certificate or his passport should suffice to prove that he is married.

they also asked for the travel itenary (do they need that details ). I did not see that requirement in the paper application checklist.

please advise. you response will be highly appreciated.

supervisa 2403

rgeorgy

May 9, 2013
supervisa 2403 said:
Hi Rgeorgy,

I am hoping to gte guidance based on your experience of application for super visa for your parents.

i am in process of applying for my parents. I have question about the process. in the online generated checklist, they did not ask for financial documents of my parents. Does that mean they only need financial document of the invitor. Also they asked for the marraige certificate. Do they need my dad's marraige certificate or his passport should suffice to prove that he is married.

they also asked for the travel itenary (do they need that details ). I did not see that requirement in the paper application checklist.

please advise. you response will be highly appreciated.

supervisa 2403
Hi, sorry for replying too late.
Financial proof is required from whoever is going to afford the visit, the sponsor or the visitor, depends on which one did you choose. Not sure about marriage certificate, though.
As for the itinerary I just submitted estimates for visit dates, it's not ideal but I thought that booking tickets in advance doesn't make sense.
Hope that helps.
Remon

AhmadR

Dec 14, 2014
Hi Remon,

Could you please tell me what is the next step after you apply online for super visa? When they are asking you to submit your passport in person? I would really appreciate if you share your experience and the process you went through to help me in my mom visa application.

rgeorgy

May 9, 2013
Hello everyone,
Honestly I'm not sure what happens after approving the application, because mine was rejected long time ago.
I just applied for regular visitor visa instead, might still apply for super visa later. Good luck for everybody here, please share your experience if you managed to get the visa!
Remon

rajkaushal62

Mar 16, 2015
Hi everyone,

Plz provide your valuable comments. i applied visitor visa for my mother last year but i was refused as they said they were not satisfied due to financial factor.
now i am eligible to apply for super visa and i need to know how much finances we need to show for super visa application. last time my mother presented a bank statement
of more than INR 4,00,000 .. there is nowhere they have mentioned how much funds the sponsor needs to show.

Thanks in advance.

htayyab

Star Member
Dec 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP-2011
AOR Received.
NOV-2011
Med's Done....
NOV-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUN-2012
LANDED..........
JUL-2012
Hi everybody,

My parents-in-law applied for super visa in Feb and my mother-in-law received medical request via email but my father-in-law hasn't received medical request yet. I wanted to ask, do the applicants get medical requests individually at different times even if the application is filed together in one package? Any insight on this would be appreciated. My MIL has already visited once but FIL has applied for Canadian visitor visa for the first time.

Thanks,
htayyab