+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oman PCC Attestation from MoFA

Nevin1990

Jun 12, 2018
Helo..I have Oman PCC but MOFA not done..and I have already left to India..would an attestation from Oman consulate India would be sufficient..or MOFA is a must for final submission?..

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
In the previuos posts its mentioned that .. The Oman PCC itself says you need MOFA attestation .... Ya. You could check it out with the Oman consulate in india .. In case they dont do it ... Send it over to a friend in oman and get it done.... Cz PCCs are the main reason for application rejections ..

Nevin1990

Jun 12, 2018
Can you please tell from where did you get the Oman PCC in oman and what documents you need to take ?
At present i am at india. I got Oman PCC from Ruwi police station. Docs required area photograph. Copy of oman visa page, Oman Id copy. Passport copy .. they will issue it right away..but then it should be attested by MOFA, which I couldn't do. In search of how it is to be done as I have left Oman and is at present in India.

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi .. I received the Oman PCC today .... have a few doubts :

1. My husbands surname is not printed on it . Although he wrote his full name on the personal particulars form they gave they dint put his full name ... Is it fine ?? Or is full name mandatory ?
2. In front of REQUEST FOR ..... they printed ... APPLIED FOR OTHER .... is it fine ?? I think they should mention Canada ?

Nevin1990

Jun 12, 2018

1. My husbands surname is not printed on it . Although he wrote his full name on the personal particulars form they gave they dint put his full name ... Is it fine ?? Or is full name mandatory ?
2. In front of REQUEST FOR ..... they printed ... APPLIED FOR OTHER .... is it fine ?? I think they should mention Canada ?
Usually they mention other..in mine also it is mentioned other..and name would be written as it is in the resident card.

Nevin1990

Jun 12, 2018

How about MOFA attestation. Are you residing in Oman now..or outside. If outside Oman please let ke know how did MOFA

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
No . I am residing in Oman itself .... And MOFA attestation is mandatory . Its mentioned on the PCC itself that for abroad purpose you need to get it attested by MOFA ... They have their office near Qurm police HQ it seems ...

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
You can either post it to any of your friends there in Oman and get it attested ... Also there are agents in India who do it for a fee ... you could try that ....

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
I had another doubt ... I will be going to India for a month in september ... should i get the indian PCC after i come back or can i get it done before leaving for india ?? Will that be a problem ?

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi everyone .... got MOFA attestation done ... the stamp is in Arabic and they put the stamp at the back side of the PCC . Is that fine ????

Also ,,,,, Can anyone plz tell me how to get Indian PCC from OMAN ?? The Sohar BLS office got closed it seems ..... Any inputs would mean a lot .... Thanks .

vishal45

Feb 22, 2020
Hi guys,

Just wanted to get an update , so after getting the PCC for Oman, only the arabic attestation from MoFA is required?

Thanks!

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
Could you please explain the process, I am about to apply for both Oman and Indian PCC and I live in Oman now.
My understanding is
1. Go to Qurm police HQ with Resident card, passport and photos and get the Oman PCC in English.
2. To get the Oman PCC attested I should go to MOFA and they will attest it in Arabic
3. With the attested copy I need to go to BLS for Indian PCC

However I have a couple of doubts, do we need to get apostille done as attestation is in Arabic?
Also how long did it take for the Indian PCC?
Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Oman Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.