HD19

Oct 19, 2017
Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Where did you do? Tanhan or Hatat?
Any suggestion for the medical centre?
I went to Hatat, just because it is closer to me. The staff were friendly and mostly Indians.

You can book an appointment by calling 24563641
Appointments are from Sunday to thursday 8:30am to 3:00pm

Canadian immigration medical examination requirements

1. IME ID number (application form)
2. 2 copies of passport
3. 2 copies of visa stamp page
4. 2 copies of ID card ( resident car)
5. 4 recent photos with white background (hard copy) without spectacles
6. Recent Photos in a flash or CD white background (soft copy, not scanned copies) without spectacules
7. Original passport
8.for kids below 5 years we need the vaccine cards.
Rate of the medical
- Below 5 years R.O 35
- 5 to 11 years R.O 65
- Above 11 years R.O 100

Note:
- Without original passport will not do the medical
- For upfront medical please bring invitation letter or offer letter
- For partner or family visa bring clear copy of partner passport and visa page
- Clear copies of requirements

After 2-3 days, they'll give an information sheet with your photo pasted on it and the status says all the medical tests completed. Scan and upload this information sheet while submitting e-APR.

Hope this helps!

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Many thanks for your detailed information.
Brother, upfront medicals is done before we get ITA right?
I am expecting ITA next week and I can do the medicals once I receive ITA?

HD19

Oct 19, 2017
Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yeah no problem. In fact, if you ask me I would suggest you to keep the medicals as the last step because your PR will be valid for 1 year from this medical exam date.

HD19

Oct 19, 2017
Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

Just an update: I got PPR today.

So what we concluded is good enough. Go ahead guys.
Good luck!

Hi Rithesh,

I got a new PCC from Qurm HQ and got that attested by MoFA again. I insisted them to attest in English or apostille very clearly but still they attested it in Arabic. That guy said that's the only way to attest and it is how they have been doing so far and he was very confident about it. He was also saying Canada is not part of the apostille agreement so technically it would be invalid.

I recently met someone who had done exactly same and got his PR. I've submitted my application and I'm waiting.

Use the same Oman PCC to get Indian PCC. Go to BLS Oman in Wattaya. They'll give you 2 forms to fill up and a checklist of documents. It's pretty simple and straightforward. Indian PCC will take around 1 week.

Good luck!

Reactions: rithesh

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
hi ... I am new to this forum and require urgent opinion as will be receiving ITA soon ... I am currently working in OMAN and need to get the PCC ... As per CIC website , it says you need to get the PCC after submitting e-APR ?? My doubts are :

1 . If i need to get it after submitting e - APR , I will not be able to get indian PCC too ... So will it be fine if i get the Oman PCC and then the indian PCC and upload them in the e - APR and then submit it ??
2. Also , as per the above threads , you need MOFA attestation .... where is this located in Oman ??

plz ... Anyone who has gone through this , need your expert advice .... Would be really greatful ...

HD19

Oct 19, 2017
Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hi ... I am new to this forum and require urgent opinion as will be receiving ITA soon ... I am currently working in OMAN and need to get the PCC ... As per CIC website , it says you need to get the PCC after submitting e-APR ?? My doubts are :

1 . If i need to get it after submitting e - APR , I will not be able to get indian PCC too ... So will it be fine if i get the Oman PCC and then the indian PCC and upload them in the e - APR and then submit it ??
2. Also , as per the above threads , you need MOFA attestation .... where is this located in Oman ??

plz ... Anyone who has gone through this , need your expert advice .... Would be really greatful ...
1. Submitting Oman PCC in e-APR is ok .
2. Search for mofa attestation center on Google map. You'll get the exact location.

Good luck

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Thanks a ton for the reply .. Could you please tell what all documents are required for Oman PCC ? Is sponsor letter mandatory ? Also do we need to take the printout of ITA confirmation as proof?

HD19

Oct 19, 2017
Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks a ton for the reply .. Could you please tell what all documents are required for Oman PCC ? Is sponsor letter mandatory ? Also do we need to take the printout of ITA confirmation as proof?
Go to the Qurm ROP with your resident card, a copy of your resident card and passport. And also carry a photo just in case. Nothing more.

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Thank you so much for the prompt reply .. Really appreciate you are still on the forum and helping others even after getting your PPR .. May God bless you :)

enticing typhoon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Hi there again .... Need urgent help plz !!! I need to get FBI PCC for my husband ...... Could any one please suggest where can good quality fingerprints be done in oman ??