OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anxious2015 said:
Dear Eagle,

I need your help regarding my case, but first I want to say bless you and your kindness for taking the time to help so many of us who are anxiously waiting for our spouse to be approved.

I am hoping you can shed some light on my case and offer some help. Here is the timeline of my husband's application:

Applied: March 2015
SA: May 2015
VO Processing Start: May 2015

Our case got updated to In Process on October 9th just like many other people on this forum (any reason why so many got it same day?)

You mentioned in your post about security that the VO may be checking for any convictions in countries where the applicant spent more than 6 months. My husband and I are currently in Korea, a third country which neither of us are citizens of. We have seen other applicants from our VO already receive their approval back in September who had applied the same day as us. We are trying to understand why this may be? We haven't ordered our notes yet but will be later today! Anyway, we are wondering if being in Korea for the past 5 months has anything to do with the delay? Should we send a police check even though it hasn't been requested? It is clean so no problems there. We were hoping to leave Korea in the next month or so as it is not working out for us here, but I am afraid to leave early if they end up requesting information which we have a hard time getting while out of the country. Thoughts?

Thanks again for your help!
Hello anxious2015,

I don't know why lot of people saw their eCas changed to in process on October 9, however I can only guess that the new system kicked in that day for some of these people. Regarless if people had "Application Received" status or "In Process" the system kicked in to the new procedure which is on CIC website.

VO office does not conduct Security Check but CSIS does it for CIC. Every case is different once received by CIC. You may apply at the same time with a friend that does not mean both of you will get visa same time again. There are so many factors will affect your file vs your friend's during the course of processing. Being in Korea has nothing to do with long wait for your visa but if you are planning to stay there for 6 months start getting ready to get a PCC. You don't want CIC to call you and request that PCC.

Good Luck

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjgolfer014 said:
ok we have already order GCMS Note yesterday i will also update you , does this thing help that we meet with each other and collect all the
evidence of on going relation and send to CIC , they said interview approximatly will be in 24 moth time ,my visa office is CIC Singapore ,
but she also wrote a letter that it was just a miss understanding ,
I am so sad that it came to this, 24 Months is a very longtime. Your wife cannot dictate CIC what to do, even if she sends 100 emails it will not reverse their decision. Once you receive your GCMS let us know. I am sorry for your case sjgolfer014.

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Dear Eagle I wanna show you something , how can I ?? how can i send E-mail to CIC London ?? what type of document i can send them through E-mail and Case Inquiry ??

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A.F. said:
Hi Eagle333,

My visa office is Singapore.

1. Sponsorship application was received in February 2105
2. Sponsorship was approved in April 2015

Principal Applicant:
My ecas went to 'in process' in last week of August 2015

The ecas says:

1. we received your application on April 19, 2015
2. we started processing your application on April 27,2015
3. Medical results have been received

After the ecas went to in process, it has been 2.5 months but we did not hear anything. Medical was done in May 2015, Police clearance was issued in January 2015. RPRF has already been paid with the initial application.

Getting worried because it has been long time since the application went to in process.

Do you think we have passed the eligibility? or we will be called for an interview?

Thank you very much
Hi A.F.,

Be patient and relax, your file is fairly new at your VO. Wait for 4 months from the day it went in process then order your GCMS. You will have a better idea of your file.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony000 said:
Dear Eagle I wanna show you something , how can I ?? how can i send E-mail to CIC London ?? what type of document i can send them through E-mail and Case Inquiry ??
Hi Tony,

Except PPC, you can send anything else through email to CIC; they will accept it. When CIC wants original documents they always notify clients.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Eagle333 said:
I am so sad that it came to this, 24 Months is a very longtime. Your wife cannot dictate CIC what to do, even if she sends 100 emails it will not reverse their decision. Once you receive your GCMS let us know. I am sorry for your case sjgolfer014.
Normally GCMS note take how many days , even tho we have kid together CIC still can dought our relation

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Hi Tony,

Except PPC, you can send anything else through email to CIC; they will accept it. When CIC wants original documents they always notify clients.

Dear Eagle I wanna show you something so that you can guide me .

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjgolfer014 said:
Normally GCMS note take how many days , even tho we have kid together CIC still can dought our relation
sjgolfer014

Usually GCMS take 30-32 days but it can still go beyond that time if they need more documents.
CIC follows the rule of the law that's it not emotions when it comes for PR processing.

anxious2015

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015
File Transfer...
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello anxious2015,

I don't know why lot of people saw their eCas changed to in process on October 9, however I can only guess that the new system kicked in that day for some of these people. Regarless if people had "Application Received" status or "In Process" the system kicked in to the new procedure which is on CIC website.

VO office does not conduct Security Check but CSIS does it for CIC. Every case is different once received by CIC. You may apply at the same time with a friend that does not mean both of you will get visa same time again. There are so many factors will affect your file vs your friend's during the course of processing. Being in Korea has nothing to do with long wait for your visa but if you are planning to stay there for 6 months start getting ready to get a PCC. You don't want CIC to call you and request that PCC.

Good Luck
Thank you so much! I will get a PCC for me and my husband tomorrow.

Telia

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 May 2015
Doc's Request.
03 Nov 2015
AOR Received.
29 July 2015
File Transfer...
29 July 2015
Med's Request
03 nov. 2015
Med's Done....
20 august 2015
Interview........
God only knows
Passport Req..
God only knows
Re: Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!
« Reply #19046 on: November 08, 2015, 05:43:21 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Friends ...
I received an email from CIC London , they requested documents medicals exams. It was mentioned in the email , that i should send the documents to the below address , the only mentioned address was contained .
Immigration and medical services division
High commision of canada
Canada house
Trafalgar square
London , uk sw1y 5bj

I sent the documents through post last week , now when i am tracking with the provided ID ,they failed to receive it . Now i am trying to send it with DHL . Im trying to register the shipping data , they asking me to provide receivers phone number and receivers name .

PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO
MANY THANKS FOR ANY ADVICE

ahmedwaqas

Jul 21, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th may 2015
AOR Received.
10th july 2015
File Transfer...
14th july 2015
Med's Request
no need
Med's Done....
1st april 2015
Interview........
09/02/2016 abu dhabi uae
Passport Req..
take my passport on interview
VISA ISSUED...
10/02/2016
LANDED..........
24/03/2016
hello h r u dear eagle as you know my case is in process from 4th aug 2015 and yesterday i cheek my status there is 1 line add to my sponsor approval side witch is already DM before there is 3 lines applecation rcd date 2nd is we start processing from june 12 and we send you cors 14th july 2015 and know 4th is we send you cros on 13 june but i dnt recv any mail on 13th june and 2nd thing is that why line add on this side witch already DM i am wating for DM on PR applecation seide and maybe thay open my file know and start proper work on my file but as your information i am part of new process so i dnt understand why line added here please help me.