OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tun701 said:
Eagle333 said:
Just got my notes and it says " The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 16 (1) injurious to the enforcement of any law in Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations of the Access to Information Act.

Would this mean they have started the checks? It said on the notes that they weren't started yet. Passed both eligibility and medical tests!
Can you share your timeline and the VO before I give you the meaning of S.16(1). Are you in Family Class group or FSWW1?

tony000

Jul 29, 2015
@ EAGLE

On ECAS I saw my case is in Process on 15 Sep 2015 and i find they started processing it on 7 May 2015. since then i have not get any Correspondence from CIC london , I sent them Supporting Document Voluntarily, still A BIG SILENCE Remains... I do not know what is happening with my file , If i have passed Eligibility of Relationship?? I have sent 1200+ page package to CIC .

EAGLE pls give your input .

Jobe

Aug 14, 2015
Hi Eagle333,

You seem to know more than most on this website so I will defer to your expertise on the following questions. You have been most helpful so far.

My wife obtained an up to date police clearance certificate and she had it translated by a proper translation service. Should she wait until she is asked for it or should she deliver it to the Kyiv visa office as soon as possible? I have read posts about people hand delivering them at their interviews. However, my wife has probably avoided the face to face interview.

My wife and stepson (I will call him my son from now on), had their medical exams on September 29, 2014. Do the medicals expire one year from the date of the exam or is it one year from the date of the report from the reviewing doctor? I have read some discussion about extending the medicals. The immigration officer's comment to my wife that the medicals were still good three days before the possible expiry date has me wondering. Should my wife and son redo their medicals or should they wait until asked, if asked?

My application would have gone a lot smoother if I had come across your postings sooner.

Thank you for all your help and advice.

Jobe

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
tony000 said:
@ EAGLE

On ECAS I saw my case is in Process on 15 Sep 2015 and i find they started processing it on 7 May 2015. since then i have not get any Correspondence from CIC london , I sent them Supporting Document Voluntarily, still A BIG SILENCE Remains... I do not know what is happening with my file , If i have passed Eligibility of Relationship?? I have sent 1200+ page package to CIC .

1200 pages?!? Seems a little unnecessary, and going through all of that material will take a long time for the visa officer.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jobe said:
Hi Eagle333,

You seem to know more than most on this website so I will defer to your expertise on the following questions. You have been most helpful so far.

My wife obtained an up to date police clearance certificate and she had it translated by a proper translation service. Should she wait until she is asked for it or should she deliver it to the Kyiv visa office as soon as possible? I have read posts about people hand delivering them at their interviews. However, my wife has probably avoided the face to face interview.

My wife and stepson (I will call him my son from now on), had their medical exams on September 29, 2014. Do the medicals expire one year from the date of the exam or is it one year from the date of the report from the reviewing doctor? I have read some discussion about extending the medicals. The immigration officer's comment to my wife that the medicals were still good three days before the possible expiry date has me wondering. Should my wife and son redo their medicals or should they wait until asked, if asked?

My application would have gone a lot smoother if I had come across your postings sooner.

Thank you for all your help and advice.

Jobe
Once again Hi Jobe,

You can send that P/certificate right away if the proper translation is done because you might stretch things up for your file. For the medical the way these people work. They don't request medicals extention after they are expired. If they are willing to extend your medicals they will do it before they expire. In some other cases CIC will leave the medicals expire but when they are ready to take DM they will request re-medicals. I still don't know why they do that.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tony000 said:
@ EAGLE

Tony000,

Your timeline looks old and ready to produce something in the coming months. When there is silence like that it means they found your application complete and ready to be processed in a quietly manner but don't wish to be contacted by the VO all the time it might slow your visa application down specially when they keep requesting extra docs and telling you that you forgot to sign this form. I know you want everything to be done soon and it will. Relax and enjoy your days as you are only few days away from your visa. Best regards

josahm

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Hi Eagle333

wow you are just amazing thanks for all your input i hope you can also check my application

VO: Manila
my Ecas states
1. We receive application for premanent residence visa on July 2015
2. We started processing application on Sept 14 2015
3. Medical results have been received
Last September 29 I received an email asking to settle the RPRF and now were still waiting for any further instructions from CIC..

So what do you think... would it hurt if il request for a copy of my GCMS?or is it too early?

Thank you in advance!

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
josahm said:
Hi Eagle333

wow you are just amazing thanks for all your input i hope you can also check my application

VO: Manila
my Ecas states
1. We receive application for premanent residence visa on July 2015
2. We started processing application on Sept 14 2015
3. Medical results have been received
Last September 29 I received an email asking to settle the RPRF and now were still waiting for any further instructions from CIC..

So what do you think... would it hurt if il request for a copy of my GCMS?or is it too early?

Thank you in advance!
josahm warm greeting,

Your file looks very fresh however it has solid indications that interview is off the table. One needs to have an Eagle's sight to read between the lines and understand that things are very looking very promising on your case. It might take little bit longer but rest assured before you know it will over.

Best Regards.

Jobe

Aug 14, 2015
Eagle333 said:
Once again Hi Jobe,

You can send that P/certificate right away if the proper translation is done because you might stretch things up for your file. For the medical the way these people work. They don't request medicals extention after they are expired. If they are willing to extend your medicals they will do it before they expire. In some other cases CIC will leave the medicals expire but when they are ready to take DM they will request re-medicals. I still don't know why they do that.
Thank you once again Eagle333. By the way, when you came to Canada, they named a move after you, "The Eagle has Landed". It is an old 70's movie with Michael Caine.

The long wait has warped my sense of humour.

Given that medicals have expired and background checks are ongoing, how likely is it that my family will be in Canada to celebrate Christmas and New Year with me?

Jobe

Jini

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 11, 2015
File Transfer...
Sep 15, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical-June 25,2015
Med's Done....
Remedical-June 16, 2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Aug 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 12, 2016
LANDED..........
Very Soon
@Eagle333
great piece of information and thanks for being so dedicated and replying all the queries. Went through all the pages and it gives a clear indication how VO operates.

Many +1 for this great volunteer works.

cheeers

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jobe said:
Thank you once again Eagle333. By the way, when you came to Canada, they named a move after you, "The Eagle has Landed". It is an old 70's movie with Michael Caine.

The long wait has warped my sense of humour.

Given that medicals have expired and background checks are ongoing, how likely is it that my family will be in Canada to celebrate Christmas and New Year with me?

Jobe
Thanks Jobe for those flowers, actually CIC will surprise you soon. CIC tends to extend some applicants' medicals because they got stuck in background check beyond 6 months standard time.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jini said:
@Eagle333
great piece of information and thanks for being so dedicated and replying all the queries. Went through all the pages and it gives a clear indication how VO operates.

Many +1 for this great volunteer works.

cheeers
Jini a million thanks.

Tun701

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
@Eagle333 Visa office is Dar es Salaam
Timeline is. Application received in Mississauga May 8 2015 SA received on July 8 and transferred to Dar es Salaam. Sat at application received until October 9 th. Then we had 3 lines
Application received May 8 2015
We started processing xxxx application on July 16 2015
Medical results have been received This is a spousal under the Family Class wife is Canadian husband is Tanzanian

Thanks!! Appreciate what you are doing!!

ahmad shah

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Afghanistan
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-July-2014
Doc's Request.
25-January-2015
AOR Received.
25-July-2014
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25-January-2015
Med's Request
11-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
In process 11 Aug 2015
Hi dear friends
Today the status of my application changed from IP to DM
It took almost 3 months from IP to DM
What is the next step and how long it will take for passport request
I hope to everyone get ppr request soon
Please I need yours idea

medopharm

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
22-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01- 2016 Alhmdullelah
LANDED..........
20-01-2016
medopharm said:
Great job , picture now is more clear
Time line ******
App. Filed.......: 26-03-2015
AOR Received.: 28-04-2015
File Transfer...: 19-05-2015
Med's Done....: 14-11-2014
In Process ...... 15-07-2015
I have sent an email to the VO enquiring about my application and I got this reply
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please be advised that your file is in the queue for review ,,,,

what does that mean , is it old or new in process ?
any one can help me??