+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MommyBear888 said:
Hi eagle! This maybe far from the topic but also for the information of everyone here, is it true that the new policy for citizenship which is 3 years residency in Canada already being implemented? Thanks!
Hello Dear,

No yet, probably soon who knows? I heard it will change to 3 yrs but I still don't when.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mooon_23 said:
Hi Eagle, im an applicant for permanent residence through the beirut visa office. My application had started getting processed the first week of october 2015. I just received a request for additional information and police clearance renewal. Is this a good sign? How long until I can expect COPR?
You still have few months to wait dear. Additional information as in supporting documents is not a good thing because it delays the application to be processed fast.

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
13-7-2015 and in process 30th of September 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
Hi Eagle,
Thanks for the assistance you have been rendering to people, God almighty will greatly reward you for it and cause your light to shine to the world.
Eagle plz advise, me
My Medicals expired since 9th of february and i have'nt heard anything from Accra whether to redo my medicals or it will be extended. I was only sent a mail to complete the cic survey on the 26th of feb., 2016.

Is there any need to contact accra or i should still wait for sometime

haq ali

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 JULY 2015
Doc's Request.
24 NOV 2015 SENT 24 DEC 2015
File Transfer...
30 SEP 2015
Med's Request
NO
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
SOON INSHA ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
INSHA ALLAH SOON
LANDED..........
INSHA ALLAH SOON
SALAM TO ALL
i submitted additional documents to proof of relationship like more photos phone record etc as per vo instructions he ask me on 26 nov 15 and i send them on 24 dec 15 its almost 2.5 months they didn't ask any thing more what you guyz think at what stage is my file.Thanks

ratedk8

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2015
AOR Received.
AOR2 Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Passport Req..
March 30, 2016, DM April 10
VISA ISSUED...
April 15, 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Hi Eagle333! is it true that if i ordered gcms notes, it may affect the processing time of the application? like it will take too long?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
ratedk8 said:
Hi Eagle333! is it true that if i ordered gcms notes, it may affect the processing time of the application? like it will take too long?
It only effects of you DONT choose the electronic file of notes. If you order a physical copy of your notes it will delay your process for sure. But since electronic is already good to go and you are not interrupting the paper copy then you'll be fine. :)

Goodluck

ratedk8

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2015
AOR Received.
AOR2 Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
April 15, 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Masriixo said:
It only effects of you DONT choose the electronic file of notes. If you order a physical copy of your notes it will delay your process for sure. But since electronic is already good to go and you are not interrupting the paper copy then you'll be fine. :)

Goodluck
Thank you! ☺

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firstlady said:
Hi Eagle,
Thanks for the assistance you have been rendering to people, God almighty will greatly reward you for it and cause your light to shine to the world.
Eagle plz advise, me
My Medicals expired since 9th of february and i have'nt heard anything from Accra whether to redo my medicals or it will be extended. I was only sent a mail to complete the cic survey on the 26th of feb., 2016.

Is there any need to contact accra or i should still wait for sometime
Hello Firstlady,

Your question on medicals is simple but complex at the same time. Honestly I like your question since it will help other people too. On one hand, I would say wait until CIC contacts you, they might extend your medical then your application will be ready for final decision selection.

on the other, you might redo your medical if you feel your inside telling to do so because if you wait until CIC contacts you will have to wait 6-8 weeks until results are sent to the embassy then wait again for 2-4 weeks for a decision to be made on your application. When they request to redo medical people wait for at least 6-8 weeks around there.

Choose which side you want to go.

Thanks

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Eagle333 said:
Good Day ALMALL,

I like your question and this will help those who will read your question and my comment. Here we go, when someone applied for TRV in the past CIC issued a UCI # that goes together with that visa application. Remember that an application number can be destroyed after sometime but not UCI#. Let's give an example here to clarify what I am talking about. If you applied for a TRV 15 years ago and went back to your country, then on the 16th year you decide to apply for PR to come to live in Canada for good; your PR will have the same UCI# you had 15 years ago because UCI # is like your digital finger print. No one will ever be given those numbers, no one has ever had those numbers except you and you only. Same as your finger prints: God never created anyone with the same finger print you have and He will never created anyone with the same finger prints even if you have passed on. So that was a beat explanation of UCI #.
You are so right. When I read your post, out of curiosity I went back to my correspondence for my FSW PR application 3-4 years ago and the UCI # is the same as the one listed on my AOR I received today - it's worth knowing.

*Mandie*

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ratedk8 said:
Masriixo & ratedk8,

I still don't believe that requesting a physical copy of GCMS will delay someone's application either as electronic is. Why? because if the file was set to be looked at the embassy on a specific day and it coincides that it is the same day or previous day an agent in Ontario was processing your physical GCMS file. I know lot of people on this forum believe however they cannot proved it. So I still believe that once a file has review date set by the embassy no matter if there is a physical request of GCMS notes in Canada someone will open your file at the embassy and process it 100%.

Thanks

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandiebraxton said:
You are so right. When I read your post, out of curiosity I went back to my correspondence for my FSW PR application 3-4 years ago and the UCI # is the same as the one listed on my AOR I received today - it's worth knowing.

*Mandie*
mandiebraxton I went through that road before, a cousin of mine did the same thing and she still has her UCI# so I spoke out of family's experience. Thanks

ratedk8

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2015
AOR Received.
AOR2 Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
April 15, 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
Eagle333 said:
Masriixo & ratedk8,

I still don't believe that requesting a physical copy of GCMS will delay someone's application either as electronic is. Why? because if the file was set to be looked at the embassy on a specific day and it coincides that it is the same day or previous day an agent in Ontario was processing your physical GCMS file. I know lot of people on this forum believe however they cannot proved it. So I still believe that once a file has review date set by the embassy no matter if there is a physical request of GCMS notes in Canada someone will open your file at the embassy and process it 100%.

Thanks
thank you Eagle333!

Firstlady

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-5-2015
AOR Received.
18-6-2015
File Transfer...
13-7-2015 and in process 30th of September 2015
Med's Done....
upfront 9-2-2015
Interview........
Non
Passport Req..
23-3-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04/04/2016
Thanks Eagle,

I think i would take the first suggestion. I want to wait till 2nd of April if they would request for either ppr or remedicals. As at 10th of march Accra Visa Office has requested ppr from June 1st Applicant.
Thanks So Much Eagle

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Firstlady said:
Thanks Eagle,

I think i would take the first suggestion. I want to wait till 2nd of April if they would request for either ppr or remedicals. As at 10th of march Accra Visa Office has requested ppr from June 1st Applicant.
Thanks So Much Eagle
You're welcome dear

Turbo2000

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
DM1: 02-07-2015, IN PROCESS: 09-10-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM2: 12-18-2015
LANDED..........
JAN. 17TH 2016 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
The first suggestion is actually the best option...because the remedical form is different from the initial medical form.

I know someone who had a remedical request back in December. This increased his processing time by about 3 weeks.

Wait for the VO to request for remedical as Accra VO rarely extend expired medical.

What ever the case, I will advise you to wait for the request.

Eagle333 said:
You're welcome dear