OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ALMALL said:
Hi Eagle333,

Just want to ask you.. I received my SA on Feb 15 and said the in the letter they forwarded PA application in their respective VO. We disn't received AOR2 yet but I had check my spouse (PA) old TRV UCI# is updated same as the update on the right side of my application. Is it possible that my PA old UCI# is what they are using now?

PS.. Old UCI# came from TRV which she was refused before.. Thanks for your reply...
Good Day ALMALL,

I like your question and this will help those who will read your question and my comment. Here we go, when someone applied for TRV in the past CIC issued a UCI # that goes together with that visa application. Remember that an application number can be destroyed after sometime but not UCI#. Let's give an example here to clarify what I am talking about. If you applied for a TRV 15 years ago and went back to your country, then on the 16th year you decide to apply for PR to come to live in Canada for good; your PR will have the same UCI# you had 15 years ago because UCI # is like your digital finger print. No one will ever be given those numbers, no one has ever had those numbers except you and you only. Same as your finger prints: God never created anyone with the same finger print you have and He will never created anyone with the same finger prints even if you have passed on. So that was a beat explanation of UCI #.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohcanada15 said:
They requested additional documents regarding our marriage and we submitted after two month later . it took as that long to get all the documents requested . My notes were updated after they received the documents.
I guess they were not satisfied with the marriage certificate only. It says interview recommended and honestly I'm not scared because our marriage is genuine . If we know the dates of interview at least we can prepare
for it.

how would I know if they reverse the decision ?

Thanks Eagle333
ohcanada15

You will know the same way you knew about your interview. When I said interview is scary I did not mean your relationship was not genuine. It is genuine according to you but you could not support it with enough fresh evidences to reverse CIC's decision. Trust me, CIC tends to issue more visas to fake couples than genuine ones because fake couples come more prepared and their applications are bulletproofed inside out while the genuine couples usually think CIC will understand that their relationship is genuine.

Whether a relationship is genuine or fake, interview is always scary because failure to prove that officer beyond reasonable doubt your relationship is genuine can cause a lot of harm. Most of CIC interviewers look and sound intimidating.

But I wish you all the best in your future endeavour.

ALMALL

Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
8-2-2016
Med's Request
2-2-2016 received
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2016 on transit
Eagle333 said:
Good Day ALMALL,

I like your question and this will help those who will read your question and my comment. Here we go, when someone applied for TRV in the past CIC issued a UCI # that goes together with that visa application. Remember that an application number can be destroyed after sometime but not UCI#. Let's give an example here to clarify what I am talking about. If you applied for a TRV 15 years ago and went back to your country, then on the 16th year you decide to apply for PR to come to live in Canada for good; your PR will have the same UCI# you had 15 years ago because UCI # is like your digital finger print. No one will ever be given those numbers, no one has ever had those numbers except you and you only. Same as your finger prints: God never created anyone with the same finger print you have and He will never created anyone with the same finger prints even if you have passed on. So that was a beat explanation of UCI #.
Thank you Eagle333 for your reply. Atleast bow I know her papers is being typed and updated already on her own UCI# even we didn't receive yet a notice from them. God Bless everyone..

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I contacted My area MP again and got a frustrating reply of his enquiry for my hubby's application.ADVO is calculating starting time from date when they received my file but CIC website shows 17 months including sponsor assessment in Canada.So now in total I have spent 18 months already but ADVO said as processing time is 17 months so I have to wait till June 2016 for any response from ADVO.I wanted to discus about processing timeline with MP assistant but he didn't explain me he said you have to wait till June.

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Hi Eagle, just a quick question. I kind of know, but I just need further confirmation .
Considering my timeline, when would u advice that I order GcSM notes? Now or later? How many months more????

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tolexmi said:
Hi Eagle, just a quick question. I kind of know, but I just need further confirmation .
Considering my timeline, when would u advice that I order GcSM notes? Now or later? How many months more????
You can order Caips notes now but you will not find any updates in it.I would order it in May or June.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Hi Eagle! Good thing you're still helping out here. I just got my PR card today. Thanks so much for all your encouragement and guidance. :)

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MommyBear888 said:
Hi Eagle! Good thing you're still helping out here. I just got my PR card today. Thanks so much for all your encouragement and guidance. :)
Hello hello MommyBear888,

What's up? I am happy to see how life is good on your side. Yes, I am still assisting out here. You need to come and join us and share your experience too. Thank you for your update on your PR.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tolexmi said:
Dear Tolexmi request your GCMS around May 15, 2016 you will see some entries into your e-File.

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Eagle333 said:
Hello hello MommyBear888,

What's up? I am happy to see how life if good on your side. Yes, I am still assisting out here. You need to come and join us and share your experience too. Thank you for your update on your PR.
Im doing good. Just keeping up with the weather here. Yeah.. I'll just be here. I'd be glad to help!

Tolexmi

Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2015
File Transfer...
09-Nov-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
3-June-2016
LANDED..........
14th July 2016.
Eagle333 said:
Dear Tolexmi request your GCMS around May 15, 2016 you will see some entries into your e-File.
thanx a lot. i will definitely wait till then. ....

ohcanada15

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
File Transfer...
23-07-2015 in process aug 06th
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Eagle333 said:
ohcanada15

You will know the same way you knew about your interview. When I said interview is scary I did not mean your relationship was not genuine. It is genuine according to you but you could not support it with enough fresh evidences to reverse CIC's decision. Trust me, CIC tends to issue more visas to fake couples than genuine ones because fake couples come more prepared and their applications are bulletproofed inside out while the genuine couples usually think CIC will understand that their relationship is genuine.

Whether a relationship is genuine or fake, interview is always scary because failure to prove that officer beyond reasonable doubt your relationship is genuine can cause a lot of harm. Most of CIC interviewers look and sound intimidating.

But I wish you all the best in your future endeavour.
Thank you for all your support Eagle333.

I hope you stick around to help others in need in this forum. Your advises are very valuable and very helpful. I'm very grateful for your help.
every time I took your advice it was key opening for my process.

After interview what happens , if it goes very well ? Do they make decision right away or do they wait for long time ?