+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OLD IN PROCESS VS NEW IN PROCESS ON ECAS EXPLAINED

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohcanada15 said:
Thank you for all your support Eagle333.

I hope you stick around to help others in need in this forum. Your advises are very valuable and very helpful. I'm very grateful for your help.
every time I took your advice it was key opening for my process.

After interview what happens , if it goes very well ? Do they make decision right away or do they wait for long time ?
Sometime the officer comes with the news for positive selection decision of the file within the heart but he or she needs to listen to the client first and make up his/her mind to disclose the decision or keep it to him/herself.

Other times the officer will come to the interview not knowing what the decision will be but needs to hear the client first then go back to report to the lead officer who is working on the file. Now it is up to the lead officer to continue processing the file after 100% satisfactory following the meeting with the client or send a refusal letter to the client and the appeal letter to the SPR with an expiry date to make that appeal.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Eaggle333, What would you say about my previous post. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks.

bublo ksa said:
I contacted My area MP again and got a frustrating reply of his enquiry for my hubby's application.ADVO is calculating starting time from date when they received my file but CIC website shows 17 months including sponsor assessment in Canada.So now in total I have spent 18 months already but ADVO said as processing time is 17 months so I have to wait till June 2016 for any response from ADVO.I wanted to discus about processing timeline with MP assistant but he didn't explain me he said you have to wait till June.

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bublo ksa said:
Hi Eaggle333, What would you say about my previous post. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanks.
Did you request your GCMS notes before? They should hold some important information as to why it took so much long time to complete your husband's application.

bublo ksa

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eagle333 said:
Did you request your GCMS notes before? They should hold some important information as to why it took so much long time to complete your husband's application.

Yes I received GCMS notes last week according to it eligibility, Criminality passed medical passed expired and as you know security is still blank with s(15)1 on top corner. Notes says conditional passed VO is satisfy with our relationship. File is on Active shelf -PR since Oct 26,2015.I contacted MP and he received reply that still in progress. My husband never ever joined armed force nor any of his activities unusual he is a common person has been doing a simple job since 5 years in Saudi Arabia with very good reputation.I don't know why his file taking long time.Our file is so simple and smooth we provided each and every thing as required. What kind of important information they have hold? if they require anything we will provide them.
Another thing I wanna ask you that total processing time of complete application is 17 months or I should calculate it when file reached at visa office? My MP said I have to wait till June as file will be completing 17 months in June after reaching VO. Confusing :(

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bublo ksa said:
Yes I received GCMS notes last week according to it eligibility, Criminality passed medical passed expired and as you know security is still blank with s(15)1 on top corner. Notes says conditional passed VO is satisfy with our relationship. File is on Active shelf -PR since Oct 26,2015.I contacted MP and he received reply that still in progress. My husband never ever joined armed force nor any of his activities unusual he is a common person has been doing a simple job since 5 years in Saudi Arabia with very good reputation.I don't know why his file taking long time.Our file is so simple and smooth we provided each and every thing as required. What kind of important information they have hold? if they require anything we will provide them.
Another thing I wanna ask you that total processing time of complete application is 17 months or I should calculate it when file reached at visa office? My MP said I have to wait till June as file will be completing 17 months in June after reaching VO. Confusing :(
I have now the picture of your application. If you're sure you have gone beyond your processing time you can file a Mandamus against CIC. But you need to make sure that you have contacted CIC at least 3 times of which you never got favorable responses from them, that your file is not moving at all after you have received at least 2-3 GCMS notes, plus you need to have a lawyer which will cost money. This process of suing CIC is good for people who don't have hope any more, like people who have exceeded 6 months and beyond.

But since you have slightly gone over the processing time I would not recommend to take this road yet until you have exceeded 3 to 4 months. I have no idea why CIC is holding your husband's file until now dear.

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
Finnalllyyyyyyyyyy got DM after 1 year, 1 month, 22 days
Can't tell u guys how i'm feeling ryt now! Thankyou so much everyone & Eagle for positive support
God bless everyone

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR_Sn said:
Finnalllyyyyyyyyyy got DM after 1 year, 1 month, 22 days
Can't tell u guys how i'm feeling ryt now! Thankyou so much everyone & Eagle for positive support
God bless everyone
What day for you dear!!!! This is awesome and I wish you many more blessing to come.

Mrschino

Feb 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
None...
File Transfer...
24-05-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-16
LANDED..........
16-04-16
Has anybody sent their medical via email to the immigration office after they requested a re-med?? Will they accept it or do they need the original??

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrschino said:
Has anybody sent their medical via email to the immigration office after they requested a re-med?? Will they accept it or do they need the original??
I remember them saying only original receipt is accepted , if you lose the original you must redo medicals . I guess same goes for the re-medical .

Mrschino

Feb 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
None...
File Transfer...
24-05-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-16
LANDED..........
16-04-16
TANMEX said:
I remember them saying only original receipt is accepted , if you lose the original you must redo medicals . I guess same goes for the re-medical .
I was wondering because I scanned it, and then sent an email saying they received my documents, but now I'm thinking that I better mail it also.

PR_Sn

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb 06, 2016
AOR Received.
April 13, 2015
File Transfer...
March 20, 2015
Med's Request
Re-med: Dec 2015
Interview........
Nope!
Passport Req..
March 14, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 21, 2016
Eagle333 said:
What day for you dear!!!! This is awesome and I wish you many more blessing to come.
Thnkew so much! Got PPR today
tnx everyone for the support, god bless

MommyBear888

May 8, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
Doc's Request.
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
23-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Hi eagle! This maybe far from the topic but also for the information of everyone here, is it true that the new policy for citizenship which is 3 years residency in Canada already being implemented? Thanks!

Mrschino

Feb 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
None...
File Transfer...
24-05-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2016
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-03-16
LANDED..........
16-04-16
We received COPR this morning!!!!! I had been worried because I had emailed the re-medical instead of courier but they accepted it!! Does anybody know how long it will take to receive the passport back?? I am asking as I just happened to be leaving for a holiday to see my husband for two weeks, and wonder if I should be trying to extend that??

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrschino said:
We received COPR this morning!!!!! I had been worried because I had emailed the re-medical instead of courier but they accepted it!! Does anybody know how long it will take to receive the passport back?? I am asking as I just happened to be leaving for a holiday to see my husband for two weeks, and wonder if I should be trying to extend that??
Congratulations , That's very good News .

mooon_23

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beirut
App. Filed.......
10-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
24-09-2017
Med's Done....
25-09-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Eagle, im an applicant for permanent residence through the beirut visa office. My application had started getting processed the first week of october 2015. I just received a request for additional information and police clearance renewal. Is this a good sign? How long until I can expect COPR?