+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP :(

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have withdrawn my old profile and created a new profile in order to put French as my first language.

When I created the new profile, how should I answer the question: "Have you ever applied under Express Entry...". I've answered Yes and insert my old Express Entry profile no.

Is that fine?

sunchaser

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elrud said:
I have withdrawn my old profile and created a new profile in order to put French as my first language.

When I created the new profile, how should I answer the question: "Have you ever applied under Express Entry...". I've answered Yes and insert my old Express Entry profile no.

Is that fine?
Seniors have advised to mention No, if you did not cross pool stage (if your application did not reach CIC for processing, which would be post ITA). So if you dis not get an ITA yet, you can mention No.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunchaser said:
Seniors have advised to mention No, if you did not cross pool stage (if your application did not reach CIC for processing, which would be post ITA). So if you dis not get an ITA yet, you can mention No.
My profile status is "pending additional criteria", ITA is "not applicable" and Job Bank is "pending".

However, I've registered for Job Bank (which is Active) with a different email address to the one I sign in for Express Entry. Do you think it is because of that?

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elrud said:
My profile status is "pending additional criteria", ITA is "not applicable" and Job Bank is "pending".

However, I've registered for Job Bank (which is Active) with a different email address to the one I sign in for Express Entry. Do you think it is because of that?
just create an new profile and forget about the old one. start from 0. take the "come to canada" quiz so you can get a new code.
and put french as your first language.you should get and EOI from ontario in the next 72 hours.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
just create an new profile and forget about the old one. start from 0. take the "come to canada" quiz so you can get a new code.
and put french as your first language.you should get and EOI from ontario in the next 72 hours.
After creating a new profile I got this:

My profile status is "pending additional criteria", ITA is "not applicable" and Job Bank is "pending", although I've received a message that I've entered the pool. It still shows pending..., although I've activated job bank again.

However, I've registered for Job Bank again with a different email address to the one I sign in for Express Entry. Do you think it is because of that?

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnsyk said:
i got an insider tip from the minister himself that ONIP will only be issued to people who have below 250 points since they believe that they want to give everyone a fair chance regardless of color, sex, race or brain.

My pussy cat agreed to it too.
lol johnsyk. And btw how did you get that crazy score on IELTS? Any tips?

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
C
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

See the update

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
cool_canada said:
C
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

See the update
No changes announced. So everything stays the same?!

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elrud said:

My profile status is "pending additional criteria", ITA is "not applicable" and Job Bank is "pending", although I've received a message that I've entered the pool. It still shows pending..., although I've activated job bank again.

However, I've registered for Job Bank again with a different email address to the one I sign in for Express Entry. Do you think it is because of that?
no need to register new job bank account if you already have one. Somewhere in settings there is also possibility to link it with different EE. Then you need to put in the code from the first ee letter you will get after signing your ee profile. after that you account will become activated within 1 day

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
astralsource said:
Hopefully everything stays same but never know if they would come up with any changes.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elrud said:

use only one email for the bank and for the pool. create a new email and use it to apply from zero. dont use that email for anything else. good luck buddy. see you in canada some day. 8)

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
astralsource said:
no one knows .

they just updated their page to inform about the EE changes one week later.

ontario can open at any minute and update their page weeks later.

seems to me they will open again in 2017. this year is almost over. because of the season they wont have all the staff to work on thousands of new applications.

or maybe their online application system is not ready yet.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
At-least, there is an update. I used to check the site number of times in a day. So really felt good after seeing the update after August 2016. May be they would provide another update shortly.

Let's have ray of hope for OINP.

Thank you!

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
use only one email for the bank and for the pool. create a new email and use it to apply from zero. dont use that email for anything else. good luck buddy. see you in canada some day. 8)
Thanks for telling. I did it today again with a new email address registering for Express Entry profile and job bank.

However, after I submit my profile, it says met for FSW but no score appear for everything.

I activate my profile, after which I've received a message confirming that I enter the pool. But still for job bank, it still says pending and for ITA pending additional criteria...

Also, no score appear.