+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP TECH PATHWAY WORK EXPERIENCE

Feb 6, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm curious whether the work experience in the tech pathway needs to be continuous. I'm self-employed and have been developing websites for clients, although it's been through one-time payments. Would this be adequate as proof of work experience?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm curious whether the work experience in the tech pathway needs to be continuous. I'm self-employed and have been developing websites for clients, although it's been through one-time payments. Would this be adequate as proof of work experience?
Which OINP pathway? EE-Human Capital? FW-Job offer? If through EE, what is your CRS score and yes you need one year of continuous experience.

Feb 6, 2024
Which OINP pathway? EE-Human Capital? FW-Job offer? If through EE, what is your CRS score and yes you need one year of continuous experience.
I was referring to the Tech Talent path way. Will this still be continuous. because most self employed individuals have various clients and not just a single employer

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was referring to the Tech Talent path way. Will this still be continuous. because most self employed individuals have various clients and not just a single employer
Can you show me the link for OINP - tech talent pathway? There are 9 OINP pathways and there is not specific tech path, only human capital stream through Express Entry. If human capital, then you need to first be eligible for Express Entry and then your CRS score has to be high enough for invite. If you can prove one year, full time, continuous employment through contracts/receipts/invoices with hours worked, it can count. You also want proof of job responsibilities too through receipts/invoices/client letters.

Feb 6, 2024
about 380 now, because i IELTS was not that good. but im in the pool already though. i am planning on retaking my IELTS again though.. and as of now i have a bsc with a second degree available

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020