+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: October 15th 2020 -

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Friends, need a clarification on the below..
1. Do we need to attach our OINP nomination while uploading docs?.. as we dont see any option for it..
2. How about the Ielts and ECA documents? can I upload it with Education details in the format: Ielts eTrf + Wes ECA + Educational documents as one pdf?
Thanks guys as always..
1. Use the client information section to upload the nomination documents, include an LOE to explain that you used this section for PNP documents. Also include a signed Schedule 4 form, you will get unnecessary ADR for this later. You also need to explain that Schedule 4A form doesn't apply to you.
2. Yes, upload as one PDF.

MadhanTN

Nov 17, 2020
1. Use the client information section to upload the nomination documents, include an LOE to explain that you used this section for PNP documents. Also include a signed Schedule 4 form, you will get unnecessary ADR for this later. You also need to explain that Schedule 4A form doesn't apply to you.
2. Yes, upload as one PDF.
Many thanks mate.. very helpful..

mdp14.2005

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Friends, need a clarification on the below..
1. Do we need to attach our OINP nomination while uploading docs?.. as we dont see any option for it..
2. How about the Ielts and ECA documents? can I upload it with Education details in the format: Ielts eTrf + Wes ECA + Educational documents as one pdf?
Thanks guys as always..
Hi,

1. No. As you already accepted PNP nomination certificate in CIC ACCOUNT.

2. yes, you can combine in one PDF.
WES ECA + Education Documents + IELTS.

MadhanTN

Nov 17, 2020
Thank you..

Here is my documents list.. Please guide me if I have missed any..
Mine is FSW outland.. PNP - nominated by Ontario

Doc List:
1. Passport (All pages except blank ones)
2. Medicals - Information sheet received from Hospital (India) after completing the medical test
3. PCC (India)
4. WES + Education docs + IELTS in 1 PDF
5. Employment records (Reference letter + Appointment letter + Promotion letters + 1st 3 months and last 3 months Payslip + IT docs)
6. Proof Funds (Document from Bank with Account Balance + last 6 months statement + Gift deed docs)
7. Digital photograph
8*. Client information - LOE for using this area to upload PNP docs and stating that form 4A not applicable + confirmation of Nomination + form 4

Thank you all.. Hope this helps others as well :)

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Thank you..

Here is my documents list.. Please guide me if I have missed any..
Mine is FSW outland.. PNP - nominated by Ontario

Doc List:
1. Passport (All pages except blank ones)
2. Medicals - Information sheet received from Hospital (India) after completing the medical test
3. PCC (India)
4. WES + Education docs + IELTS in 1 PDF
5. Employment records (Reference letter + Appointment letter + Promotion letters + 1st 3 months and last 3 months Payslip + IT docs)
6. Proof Funds (Document from Bank with Account Balance + last 6 months statement + Gift deed docs)
7. Digital photograph
8*. Client information - LOE for using this area to upload PNP docs and stating that form 4A not applicable + confirmation of Nomination + form 4

Thank you all.. Hope this helps others as well :)
If your reference letter has all the required details, no other document is required though it's good to attach payslips. The rest looks good.

Reactions: MadhanTN

MadhanTN

Nov 17, 2020
No i do not have an idea.
Is everyone saying we do not need to fill the schedule 4A? Only Schedule A forms?
I just uploaded the form 4 and PNP confirmation of nomination letter along with a letter of explanation stating that I am using client information area for PNP docs and 4A is not applicable for me..

Wendyna

Oct 15, 2020
Good day everyone. I am still a little bit confused.

Are we really required to fill the schedule A form? Does anyone have n idea? Because the information there seems to be a duplicate of exactly what is being filled in the web form. I heard of some persons who got ADR because the form was not submitted.

Also, if this form is to be filled, will it be for both the PA and Accompanying spouse?

This is from the document checklist: See link below:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

I really need help on this. I really want to avoid unnecessary ADRs.

Thanks friends

Wendyna

Oct 15, 2020
Good day everyone. I am still a little bit confused.

Are we really required to fill the schedule A form? Does anyone have n idea? Because the information there seems to be a duplicate of exactly what is being filled in the web form. I heard of some persons who got ADR because the form was not submitted.

Also, if this form is to be filled, will it be for both the PA and Accompanying spouse?

This is from the document checklist: See link below:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5690e.pdf

I really need help on this. I really want to avoid unnecessary ADRs.

Thanks friends
Please does anyone have a response to this question?

titisha

Feb 16, 2021
Can we continue using this thread to keep ourselves updated on the PNP EE Application, i am sure most of us here submitted our application btw April and may 2021. ( EE AOR April and May 2021)