+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: October 15th 2020 -

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hi..

Congratulations on receiving ITA

I had a couple of questions with regard to the NOI I received on March 2 2021

1 )I have completed my MBA (Post graduate Diploma 1 year as per WES) & BCOM (bachelor’s degree as per WES ) What answer should i select for the below question ?

What is your highest level of education for which you received an educational credential? Mandatory Help

Secondary school (high school)
One-year post-secondary program
Two-year post-secondary program
Three-year post-secondary program
Bachelor's degree
Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees
Professional degree needed to practice in a licensed profession
University degree at the Master's level
University degree at the Doctoral (PhD) level
Other

2 ) I have the reference letter for my previous job which ( NOC 1112) as per the IRCC format but for my current job I do not have a reference letter.
For my current job (NOC 0111) I have a interview scheduled mail with JD attached, Offer letter ( has my comp , hrs and designation), employment letter only stating my date of joining and designation and pay stubs. What should I do ?

Also I have received the NOI coz of the NOC code 112

Thanks in advance
1. I am not sure for this this.As WES states it as Diploma but actually its a Master’s degree.May be other members can help here please.
2.If I understand correcty,you have not started your current job yet.You only have joining details etc.Add all your required documents from NOC 1112 and add offer/joining letter as well.You can add a LOE for the same.
Other members can please advice.
I have not faced this issue and this is only my opinion.

urashu06

Oct 19, 2020
Yes, you can just book the medical from a panel physician in your city but it is better to do it after ITA as it hardly takes a week from the day you booked and your COPR expiry will be tied to the date of the medical exam. PCC should always be dated after ITA which might take a lot of time so it's better to medicals after ITA.

You can find panel physician here: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Yes, it depends where you are going for Medical; as I saw there is enough slots are available in Delhi, though in Mumbai slots are not that easily available and sometimes waiting is in weeks.

People used to get PCC done before if they are sure that they will be getting ITA as PCC usually take 3-4 weeks (I received this in 2 weeks though.)

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Getting reference letters again for past jobs is not required as long as your reference letter is dated after you have left that job. IRCC may ask for recent one for your current job so better to submit with the most recent date to avoid unnecessary ADR's.
Thank you so much for this response.I will get updated bank statements and recent job reference letters!!

@smp

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Could anyone please let me know if OINP follow any " first come first serve " approach AFTER sending the NOIs?

I got NOI = 16 Feb 2021
Created account on e-OINP portal = 16 Feb 2021
Planning to submit application on = 25th March 2021. (due to delay with some documents collection)

Am I taking a risk?

Rohan99

Mar 21, 2017
1. I am not sure for this this.As WES states it as Diploma but actually its a Master’s degree.May be other members can help here please.
2.If I understand correcty,you have not started your current job yet.You only have joining details etc.Add all your required documents from NOC 1112 and add offer/joining letter as well.You can add a LOE for the same.
Other members can please advice.
I have not faced this issue and this is only my opinion.
Actually i have already started working in the current job.. its been more then 2 years now . But i cant ask them a referrence letter now as i dont want them to know about my PR

seanyu

Feb 22, 2021
Application submitted Nov-3rd, got Nominated today. DIP status 6weeks.
Who has the documents lists for PR application?

Reactions: Elmikel

annidiannao

Mar 12, 2021
Hi, im a newbie here. I am currently in BC. May I know what is Provincial Nominee Program? If I am here in BC, how to apply BCPNP? What are the requirements needed? Hoping to receive positive response from here. Thank you and good day

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,

Could anyone please let me know if OINP follow any " first come first serve " approach AFTER sending the NOIs?

I got NOI = 16 Feb 2021
Created account on e-OINP portal = 16 Feb 2021
Planning to submit application on = 25th March 2021. (due to delay with some documents collection)

Am I taking a risk?
As long as you submit your application within 45 days of receiving your NOI, you should be good.

zoeyy

Mar 16, 2021
Hello guys,
I got EOI under Tech draw but will need some help in filling my form with important information;

1) I worked as a Software Engineer from January 10th 2016 - December 30th 2019, which I assume is 3years(2173). Was unemployed due to Covid-19 within January - June 2020, but I was working for my previous company on contract basis and got a new Job January 2021 as a Data Analyst (2172). Please do I need to get references for both my current job and the contract job I did 2020.

2) Also Concerning passport; I have 2 passports, Do I scan all the pages of both new and old passports?

3) Other Activities: What am I suppose to have here

4)Intention to reside in Ontario: I do not have ties in Ontario, where do I upload my intention to reside letter

Thank you for your help.

Last edited: