NOI received - 15th October 2020
Application submitted - 28th October 2020
Additional Document Required - 2nd December 2020
Additional Document Submitted - 2nd December 2020
Application in Assessment - 4th December 2020
Decision in Progress - 10th December 2020
Nomination - Waiting....

anyone else got their decision in? Thanks
Hi any update ? have u received the nomination ?

Luckbychance

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
HCP stream,
NOI received - 15th October 2020
Application submitted - 6th November 2020
Assessment - 6th of January 2021
DIP- 18th Jan 2021
Nomination- Awaiting

Reactions: aswin96u

Wendyna

Oct 15, 2020
Hello All,

So I got an email from OINP today requesting for an additional document which is letter of authorisation from accompanying spouse. I went in to my application and realised that I had already submitted this document alongside my settlement funds document.
Could this be an oversight from the officer reviewing my documents? Or the letter was not in the expected format? Any one ever experienced a situation where a document was uploaded but requested for later on? I'm just a little curious.
Though I have already uploaded it again and submitted, didn't want to waste any more time. Took me almost 60 days to get this update.

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hello All,

So I got an email from OINP today requesting for an additional document which is letter of authorisation from accompanying spouse. I went in to my application and realised that I had already submitted this document alongside my settlement funds document.
Could this be an oversight from the officer reviewing my documents? Or the letter was not in the expected format? Any one ever experienced a situation where a document was uploaded but requested for later on? I'm just a little curious.
Though I have already uploaded it again and submitted, didn't want to waste any more time. Took me almost 60 days to get this update.
I also got the same request for the additional document, send the document again with the letter that signed by your spouse saying that she/he is giving you authority to access funds while settling in Canada.

I created a letter something like this

Sub: Settlement Funds.
Dear Sir/Madam,
This is to inform you that my husband/wife Yourname received an invitation to apply for permanent
residence in Canada. I yourspousename am the accompanying spouse. The funds for settlement are held
in my bankname and these funds are available for use for our settlement in Canada. I have no objection to
handing these funds over to my husband for settlement in Canada.
With kind regards,
Yours Sincerely,

Wendyna

Oct 15, 2020
I also got the same request for the additional document, send the document again with the letter that signed by your spouse saying that she/he is giving you authority to access funds while settling in Canada.

I created a letter something like this

Sub: Settlement Funds.
Dear Sir/Madam,
This is to inform you that my husband/wife Yourname received an invitation to apply for permanent
residence in Canada. I yourspousename am the accompanying spouse. The funds for settlement are held
in my bankname and these funds are available for use for our settlement in Canada. I have no objection to
handing these funds over to my husband for settlement in Canada.
With kind regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Thanks for the quick response.
I uploaded the document again and submitted. Immediately my profile moved to assessment.

urashu06

Oct 19, 2020
I just checked my application and it is also showing that it moved to assessment on Jan 19.
Submitted: Nov 19
Assessment: Jan 19

Also, there is Red sign for action required but the note is saying "The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete."

I have also received ITA for federal PR on January 7 draw, though my ee profile has spouse not accompanied, did not withdraw OINP application as here before submission I mentioned spouse as accompanied. What should I do, should I decline Federal ITA or wait for OINP decision first and then decline the ITA.

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Hi everyone,my application is still is submitted stage.No movement at all.
NOI 15th Oct 2020
Submitted 12th Nov 2020
Completed 68 days!!

• Sad
Reactions: aswin96u

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I received ADR yesterday (profile submitted on 18 NOV) , they have asked for ECA authorization and they have given 7 days to complete it which I completed immediately and updated it in my file. Do they always send consolidated list of ADR's or will they be sending further ADR as they go through my file? Does anyone have any idea?