+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: October 15th 2020 -

mdp14.2005

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
NOI received : oct 15th 2020
submitted: oct 25th
additional document request : Nov 6th(submitted On same day)
application in assessment: Nov 11th
decision in progress : dec 9th
nomination : waiting
crs score is 468, ties to Ontario yes.
any one got nomination who applied before me or around my timeline... thank you
Did you receive ITA under Express entry as well?

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
I have received ITA, looks like a waste of 1500, any idea if I withdraw my application will I get that money back?

mdp14.2005

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
I have received ITA, looks like a waste of 1500, any idea if I withdraw my application will I get that money back?
I also got ITA.
Now they would not return money as per their policy mentioned on website.

if you want to continue with OINP then now you have to reject ITA and send screenshots to OINP email I’d.

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
I also got ITA.
Now they would not return money as per their policy mentioned on website.

if you want to continue with OINP then now you have to reject ITA and send screenshots to OINP email I’d.
Humm why would I now continue with OINP I already submitted all the document

Reactions: amirtheexplorer

aswin96u

Jan 7, 2021
Not yet! still waiting
You got DIP on 10th December. Any idea how long does it take to move from DIP to approved. It has been more than a month now for you.
Reason I'm asking, I moved to DIP on 7th Jan and my IRCC profile expires on 13th Feb - what will happen if OINP is still not approved?

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
You got DIP on 10th December. Any idea how long does it take to move from DIP to approved. It has been more than a month now for you.
Reason I'm asking, I moved to DIP on 7th Jan and my IRCC profile expires on 13th Feb - what will happen if OINP is still not approved?
Not sure mine is still in DIP, yet I stop following up because I got ITA on 8th Feb under CEC.

Reactions: aswin96u

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
I have read somewhere that you can transfer that nomination to another profile if it is expired , just create a new one, don't worry if you have nomination it will not go on waste.

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
You can write to OINP after creating a new profile and ask them to update your application.

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
You can write to OINP after creating a new profile and ask them to update your application.
If you get your decision in after your profile is expired then they will contact you by saying we cannot see your profile at that time you can provide them new profile, same happened with one of my friend but it was not the case of expired but he got an ITA before the decision in.

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I am facing a similar situation my EE profile is going to expire tomorrow so I contacted ontarionominee@ontario.ca. I am posting their response for all your benefit.

Hello,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

You must maintain a valid profile in the Express Entry system from the time of application until the time of nomination.

If you delete your Express Entry profile and create a new one while your application is still being processed by the OINP, you must notify the OINP and provide:

• A copy of the letter you received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code visible

Please note that the OINP may require you to provide additional or updated documents to support your request. OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration

thebigdaddy

Nov 24, 2020
Hello all. Today makes it 61 days since I submitted my application.
NOI: 15th October 2020
Submitted: 18th November 2020

Not yet moved to Assessment. Anyone else like this?

Reactions: amirtheexplorer