+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: October 15th 2020 -

Sameer88

Oct 16, 2020
Hello all. Today makes it 61 days since I submitted my application.
NOI: 15th October 2020
Submitted: 18th November 2020

Not yet moved to Assessment. Anyone else like this?
Same scenes submitted on 16th - still in assesment. Hopefully it'll move next week looking at other's experiences

MadhanTN

Nov 17, 2020
Sumbitted on 16th Nov, no movement yet
Moved to assessment - 18 Jan 2021

But I am seeing a Red alert in profile with below comments - Hope it is usual.. Please confirm friends..

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.

We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.

Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.

thebigdaddy

Nov 24, 2020
Moved to assessment - 18 Jan 2021

But I am seeing a Red alert in profile with below comments - Hope it is usual.. Please confirm friends..

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The OINP has reviewed your application for completeness and determined that it is complete. Your application has now moved forward to the assessment stage.

We encourage you to check your application status online and our processing time updates for the date range of applications currently in assessment before sending a status inquiry to the OINP.

Please be advised there is no action required from you at this time.
I think there is no cause for alarm. It would clear after a while.

Reactions: MadhanTN