+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw: May 13, 2020 Join here

djtolin

Jun 9, 2020
Hi fellas, I received the approval for the OINP on June 30 like some of you, but I just got the notification in my Express Entry Profile, nothing else. According to the OINP website (https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream#section-8) I should've received an email with my nomination approval letter:

If your application is successful, you will receive a Nomination Approval Letter and an OINP Certificate of Nomination by email.

We will enter the details of your nomination into the Express Entry system. You will then receive a notification of your nomination through your IRCC online account.
Did you get this email/letter? Is this something that happens later on?

bgs123

Jun 30, 2020
Hi fellas, I received the approval for the OINP on June 30 like some of you, but I just got the notification in my Express Entry Profile, nothing else. According to the OINP website (https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream#section-8) I should've received an email with my nomination approval letter:

Did you get this email/letter? Is this something that happens later on?
My approval date was June 30 and I received the email with following letters attached.
  • Certificate of Nomination
  • Nominee Approval Letter
Give it a couple of days or so, you will get it.

Reactions: djtolin

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
I got nominated today but they couldn’t change my status because I got ITA as well. Should I take ITA one or OINP nominee? I’m afraid what if My EE application with ITA go wrong after I reject OINP. I know EE is faster but I have heard that the decision is all depends on Staff. Should I take OINP to be safe?
Congratulations Sunny!! That's great news. I am sailing in the same boat. I applied on June 15th and went into assessment on June 24th. I got an ITA on June 25th. Now, I see my status has been changed to decision in progress in ONIP. Hopefully it may come through approval process in few days. I wanted to know in your EE profile did Will they continue to process my application despite ITA?

My understanding is that they can approve but cant see my profile to nominate in EE till I decline ITA?

Did you decline the ITA? if yes then did the 600 points get reflected in your EE profile and you must have got picked up again today. Is that right?

Sunny12313215

May 15, 2020
Congratulations Sunny!! That's great news. I am sailing in the same boat. I applied on June 15th and went into assessment on June 24th. I got an ITA on June 25th. Now, I see my status has been changed to decision in progress in ONIP. Hopefully it may come through approval process in few days. I wanted to know in your EE profile did Will they continue to process my application despite ITA?

My understanding is that they can approve but cant see my profile to nominate in EE till I decline ITA?

Did you decline the ITA? if yes then did the 600 points get reflected in your EE profile and you must have got picked up again today. Is that right?
I declined ITA on July 3rd and sent a email with a screenshot as they ask me to do but they haven’t nominated me yet LOL
I called them to check if I sent email with right address and they said they got it and I need to wait.

I think it’s good to take ITA if you have no risk on your profile.
My experience was not fully 2 years and my point was exact 431 so I took the nomination to make sure but I don’t know now whether it was a good choice or not LOOOL

Hopefully they nominate me as soon as possible!!!!!

Btw today draw with 478 score? that’s a huge gap with last draw WOW

Premdan

Jun 10, 2020
I declined ITA on July 3rd and sent a email with a screenshot as they ask me to do but they haven’t nominated me yet LOL
I called them to check if I sent email with right address and they said they got it and I need to wait.

My experience was not fully 2 years and my point was exact 431 so I took the nomination to make sure but I don’t know now whether it was a good choice or not LOOOL

Good luck Sunny, matter of time you will get soon.

Reactions: Sunny12313215

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019

Thanks Sunny for your response. I am sure it should be a matter of time. :)

Reactions: Sunny12313215

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks Sunny for your response. I am sure it should be a matter of time. :)
Any update on your case? Our case still shows up in DIP for 3 weeks now. Just wondering should we wait for some more time ? Ours is also border case, still looking for safe bet if OINP comes through

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Any update on your case? Our case still shows up in DIP for 3 weeks now. Just wondering should we wait for some more time ? Ours is also border case, still looking for safe bet if OINP comes through
Finally, I got an email today stating that OINP wants to nominate me (I presume, it is approved) and they cant see my EE profile as I must have got ITA. If I decline my ITA, how soon does the nomination points reflect in my EE profile? I am a little confused whether to accept it or go ahead with ITA....

Sunny12313215

May 15, 2020
Finally, I got an email today stating that OINP wants to nominate me (I presume, it is approved) and they cant see my EE profile as I must have got ITA. If I decline my ITA, how soon does the nomination points reflect in my EE profile? I am a little confused whether to accept it or go ahead with ITA....
Congratulations!!!! I got nominated today as well. My point went up to 1031 lol. Good thing that they are working now haha. I rejected ITA 2-3 weeks ago and I got nominated today. It’s totally up to you which way you go. I’m not sure when they are going to change your status again. It could be 2-3 weeks like me or less or more. Do you have any risk if you accept ITA? If it’s not I guess it’s fine to get ITA.

Reactions: Premdan

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Congratulations!!!! I got nominated today as well. My point went up to 1031 lol. Good thing that they are working now haha. I rejected ITA 2-3 weeks ago and I got nominated today. It’s totally up to you which way you go. I’m not sure when they are going to change your status again. It could be 2-3 weeks like me or less or more. Do you have any risk if you accept ITA? If it’s not I guess it’s fine to get ITA.
Thanks Sunny, I think my paperwork is fine, don't know if technically I am missing something. Since mine also is in the borderline, I am thinking of going ahead with OINP nomination. Hope things work out well for both of us.

Suraj_S

Jun 23, 2020
Hi @ll,

NOC: 2173
NOI Received: May 13, 2020
Submitted: June 22, 2020
WES access request: June 23, 2020
WES access submitted: June 23, 2020
waiting and refreshing profile status :p
NOC: 2173
NOI Received: May 13, 2020
Submitted: June 22, 2020