+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw 1st August 2019

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Why people here don't respond to other members who are looking for help?
Please check your NOC Code
FOR Ontario PNP see the link...
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-tech-draws

Ontario has the following NOC codes under Techdraw:
List of targeted NOC codes
  • Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
  • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
  • Computer engineers (NOC 2147)
  • Web designers and developers (NOC 2175)
  • Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
  • Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213)
Last techdraw was on 1stAug and the CRS from 435.
You can check other PNP also.

Link to identify the matching NOC Code ...it may be one of these 2181, 2282, 2283, 2171, 2174

https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2282&ver=06

Last edited:

DreamOntario

Aug 27, 2019
Hey, I received my ITA in the last draw! The minute I got my nomination I accepted and was lucky to get and ITA in last week's draw!!!
Please help to share what documents you are requested to submit. Anything different from OINP except PCC and Medical

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Please help to share what documents you are requested to submit. Anything different from OINP except PCC and Medical
The only other thing different is that if you have a spouse they also have to include their work reference, then the medicals and PCC...

hypzz

Nov 14, 2019
@hypzz, Hi

I need some more help from you if possible, when was your Express Entry profile was getting expired?
So after this email from OINP, did you create a new profile in Express Entry by deleting the current one? Or have you waited for current one to get expired and created a new one then?

Regards,
Megha
So sorry for late reply! i was out for thanksgiving holidays!

Unsure if this info is still useful, but here are the details:
I withdrew my existing application while it was still active - didn't want to wait till it expired. Once i did that, it went in "not submitted" stage - it did not get deleted (which is good because - i could access it for filling my new application and referencing it later for any info - in fact i can still see it on my portal page). However, to be safe - before withdrawing it - i had taken screenshots of all pages of the original application in case it got deleted.
Other info which might help: you will get different pdfs from cic when you withdraw the original application and then when you submit a new one, we need to send all these to OINP folks (they asked me).

Reactions: Megha_1990

bvenkata

Feb 3, 2019
Hyderabad
Hello all,

NOI received: 1st August, 2019
Profile submitted: 11th September, 2019
Assessment: October 21st, 2019

Kind of relieved that I got the first update to my application after 40 days. I had reached out to them on the 30th day after my profile submission via e-mail only to get a boilerplate response telling me to check out a link that has some information on the general timelines.

Hoping for the best from here onwards..
Cheers!
Status got changed to DIP on Dec 3rd.