+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw 1st August 2019

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Not yet.
Guys any possible reason for this delay despite many submissions of Aug 24th and few from Aug 25th getting nomination. No ADR so far. I'm getting anxious.
Sometimes, one or two days delay was noticed in updating the portal even after issuing nominations.
Please keep close watch on the Express Entry Profile and Email ID.

They started issuing nominations for 27thAug from myimmitracker

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Received Nomination!!

My Timeline :

NOI received : 1st Aug
CRS : 441
NOC Code: 2172
Profile submitted: 29th Aug
Assessment : 17th September 2019
Decision in Progress : 23rd October
Nomination : 19th November

All the very best to everyone waiting for their nominations. This week is going to see a lot of movement in that regard

Reactions: hypzz and Sethu510

chirag171987

Jan 9, 2019
I hope so. Same submission date with you and no ADR...yet still waiting. Could something be wrong??
Bro, I am also in a similar boat and the same date of submission. Even I am a bit tensed since they skipped quite a few dates and jumped to other dates.

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Bro, I am also in a similar boat and the same date of submission. Even I am a bit tensed since they skipped quite a few dates and jumped to other dates.
I dont know if calling them will make any difference. I intend doing that today @ least to put my mind @ ease.

PV_Ganesh

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I think they will work and respond..August applicants...Hopefully...

All the best for who already got and gonna get !

HarisAli

Aug 29, 2019
I received a nomination today. Application was submitted on 28th August. Was in DIP stage since 5th Oct.
Best of luck everyone. It seems like applications submitted between 28th - 30th August are processing now.

tmny_01

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
I received a nomination today. Application was submitted on 28th August. Was in DIP stage since 5th Oct.
Best of luck everyone. It seems like applications submitted between 28th - 30th August are processing now.
Friends am seriously worried. I received NOI on 15th Aug, submitted on 24th Aug, assessment Sept 5, DIP Sept 6, No ADR and still no nomination. I really feel stuck without knowing what to do. I called OINP yesterday to express my worry but the officer I spoke with said I should not use the submission dates as a criteria for judging when the approval will be received, adding that the applications are handled by different officers and their workload determines their processing times determine.

I'm just really worried as I see even people with submission dates of 28th receiving nominations and I seem to be like the only august 24 submission still awaiting approval.

Is there any other thing I can do??