+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Tech Draw 1st August 2019

hrishispi

Nov 14, 2019
Submitted August 29th, decision still in progress ...
As we wait for the PNP, am wondering if I need to appear for IELTS again? My score expires in July 2020..

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
As we wait for the PNP, am wondering if I need to appear for IELTS again? My score expires in July 2020..
I do not think that is necessary,you should get your nomination long before July! Let's see what others have to say though..

Payal Morekar

Sep 26, 2019
I guess After AOR ...even if IELTS expires the application is not affected . Even I have this worry hope to get nomination soon.

Megha_1990

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
My timeline is
NOI : Aug 1 2019
Submitted: Sep 9 2019
Assessment: Oct 8 2019 (Still in assessment)
DIP: awaiting
Nomination: awaiting

I have started worrying as my application is still under assessment since 8th Oct 2019 and my express entry profile is going to expire on 30th Nov 2019. Does anybody know what impact will be there if my express Entry profile gets expired before I receive the nomination from OINP?

Regards

Payal Morekar

Sep 26, 2019
I guess After AOR ...even if IELTS expires the application is not affected . Even I have this worry hope to get nomination soon.

burtmacklyn

Nov 14, 2019
I got nomination on Tuesday.

Submitted: Aug 25 2019
Assessment: Don't remember
DIP: Don't remember
Nomination: 12th Nov 2019

I got ITA yesterday 13th Nov.

hypzz

Nov 14, 2019
My timeline is
Submitted: Sep 9 2019
Assessment: Oct 8 2019 (Still in assessment)
DIP: awaiting
Nomination: awaiting

I have started worrying as my application is still under assessment since 8th Oct 2019 and my express entry profile is going to expire on 30th Nov 2019. Does anybody know what impact will be there if my express Entry profile gets expired before I receive the nomination from OINP?

Regards
Hi! I ran into the same problem. My EE was expiring in Nov 2019 and OINP is still processing. So, i sent OINP folks an email and they gave me guidance - we can create a new EE profile and provide them details. They will update it in their records.

They responded within few hours and are very friendly and helpful.

Here is a copy of their response to my mail:

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 6:04 AM Ontario Nominee (MEDJCT) <ontarionominee@ontario.ca> wrote:

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

You must maintain a valid profile in the Express Entry system from the time of application until the time of nomination.

Please be advised that if you have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) and your Express Entry profile is about to expire or has expired, you can create a new valid Express Entry profile in order to submit an application via the OINP e-Filing Portal.

Please provide with your application:

• A letter of explanation regarding the expiration of your old Express Entry profile
  • The old profile’s Express Entry Number and Job Seeker Validation Code
  • The new profile’s Express Entry number and the new Job Seeker Validation Code
  • A copy of the letter received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) explaining why your old profile became ineligible

If you delete your Express Entry profile and create a new one while your application is still being processed by the OINP, you must notify the OINP and provide your new Express Entry number, as well as your new Job Seeker Validation Code.

Please note that the OINP may require you to provide additional or updated documents to support your request. OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration

Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade | Ministère du Développement économique, de la Création d'emplois et du Commerce

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

4th floor | 4e étage

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Tel | Tél. : (416) 327-0374

Email | Courrier électronique : ontarionominee@ontario.ca | candidatontarien@ontario.ca

Website | Portail : www.ontario.ca/OINP | www.ontario.ca/POCI

Reactions: Megha_1990