Har12345678

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Anyone from 15 December NOI left who has not received nomination yet?

Har12345678

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Guys I have not received a nomination...still in DIP...worried.....I think only I am left without a nomination

hdcanada_10

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey guys just a quick question about education document to be submitted post ITA - is ECA document downloaded from WES enough OR should I scan degree certificate and WES document together in a single PDF?
Thanks!

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
After you are done with the upfront medical exam, the center will provide a document which you need to scan and upload. You have 90 days to submit so just be patient and wait till the centers open again. Don't submit an incomplete application with LOE's, very high chance to get rejected as incomplete.
Ok May be that vary from centre to centre
All centers same policy. The reason you are not able to do is due to change in policy. It has been instructed to medical centers to stop all upfront medical exam and do test only after IME has been issued.

Also, as per the new policy if you are outside Canada, you can submit application without medical. In the medical section upload LOE saying you are outside Canada. Application won't be rejected. This is recent change. Please review below update.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/medical-exams.html

Reactions: Bijinphilip

Ssns

Jan 24, 2021
Hi , I recieved ITA on May 12 th. I am from India due to current situation and lockdown my PCC is getting postponed . Anyone else facing this issue . How are you all getting your PCC.I have applied it from the passport office.

Any other workaround for this ?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi , I recieved ITA on May 12 th. I am from India due to current situation and lockdown my PCC is getting postponed . Anyone else facing this issue . How are you all getting your PCC.I have applied it from the passport office.

Any other workaround for this ?
Need to wait till it opens. You have time till Aug 12, so I believe PSK will open before that. However, if you are not able to do, review below updated policy from IRCC. They are expecting all docs now, if not possible then reasonable explanation. Review below links

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html#Application_intake

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/document-delays-due-to-covid-19-what-do-i-do.684648/

Reactions: Ssns

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey guys just a quick question about education document to be submitted post ITA - is ECA document downloaded from WES enough OR should I scan degree certificate and WES document together in a single PDF?
Thanks!
I’m just going ahead with all education docs along with the letter from WES.

Reactions: hdcanada_10

sheikhfahad103

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Nomination.....
20-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-05-2021
I’ve submitted my application today. Happy to help if anyone have any questions.
I also submitted in June (03). Shall we make a June AOR thread since one doesn't exist, or may be an eAPR AOR for Dec 15 people, what do you think

Reactions: rv19 and RT42

veearun1986

Nov 23, 2020
Hey guys, i am from Chennai in India. Apollo hospitals here are denying to do medical examination without IME number. I am trying for a long time. Is there a way to get it done or if there's an IME number, where will i find it? or Should i just wait till they start upfront medical examination? i have all documents ready except for medical. Any response is much appreciated. Thanks