+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - TECH DRAW - 15 December

Bijinphilip

Feb 18, 2021
Hey guys, i am from Chennai in India. Apollo hospitals here are denying to do medical examination without IME number. I am trying for a long time. Is there a way to get it done or if there's an IME number, where will i find it? or Should i just wait till they start upfront medical examination? i have all documents ready except for medical. Any response is much appreciated. Thanks
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-tech-draw-15-december.714270/post-9422467

Reactions: RT42

veearun1986

Nov 23, 2020
Follow up question - I submitted application without medical due to old guidelines. Upfront medical examinations have resumed now in India. Should I get the medical examination done and update them by raising a cic Webforum or should I wait for their instructions and ime? Any response would be appreciated. Thanks

rv19

Jan 21, 2021
I also submitted in June (03). Shall we make a June AOR thread since one doesn't exist, or may be an eAPR AOR for Dec 15 people, what do you think
Did you create a new thread to track application submission in EE ?
Have you seen any update in your EE application since submission ?
I have submitted my application on Jun 25 and no update since then. My current status is as below:

Application status
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.
Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone - did you attach the IELTS copy as an additional document before submitting your application? I've been going thorugh some other threads and someone mentioned they did - so wondering if it's compulsory.

sheikhfahad103

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Nomination.....
20-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-05-2021
Hello everyone - did you attach the IELTS copy as an additional document before submitting your application? I've been going thorugh some other threads and someone mentioned they did - so wondering if it's compulsory.
You can submit the ielts trf along with your educational documents. There is no separate placeholder for it.
This is what I learnt from the following thread

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/

sheikhfahad103

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Nomination.....
20-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-05-2021
Did you create a new thread to track application submission in EE ?
Have you seen any update in your EE application since submission ?
I have submitted my application on Jun 25 and no update since then. My current status is as below:

Application status
We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional documents.
Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine is still the same as well, I am June 03 AOR. Its frustrating to see no updates at all. :(

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You can submit the ielts trf along with your educational documents. There is no separate placeholder for it.
This is what I learnt from the following thread

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/
I should've seen that thread before submitting. I just submitted the scores and the IELTS results number at the time of Express Entry application. Wondering if I should send them over now through Web Form. Any thoughts?

RT42

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Mine is still the same as well, I am June 03 AOR. Its frustrating to see no updates at all. :(
That's true. Same here as well. A lot of people who got their AOR in 2021 Q1 got the biometrics request at around 30 days from submission. Looks like the delays have started again.

For CEC applicants, there is a section on IRCC website that says which date range of applications they are currently processing. Sucks that PNP applicants dont have that.

sheikhfahad103

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Nomination.....
20-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-05-2021
That's true. Same here as well. A lot of people who got their AOR in 2021 Q1 got the biometrics request at around 30 days from submission. Looks like the delays have started again.

For CEC applicants, there is a section on IRCC website that says which date range of applications they are currently processing. Sucks that PNP applicants dont have that.
I don't honestly think the date range IRCC has mentioned there for CECs is correct, as it seems from myimmitracker statistics that many of the post SEP2020 CEC AORs, even from April 2021 have received PPRs and portal confirmation emails.

It seems that we, the outlanders only are under tough spot :(

Reactions: Sasan230

sheikhfahad103

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2021
Nomination.....
20-04-2021
AOR Received.
03-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-05-2021
Hello everyone - is there any movement in application status who submitted in the months of May or June?
No movement at all. There is absolutely nothing after AOR.