+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- PNP - Tech draw July12 - NOI with CRS pls - let's discuss here

lilfish

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Guys: I got the OINP on July, 12 with CRS Score 442 and I am about to submit my application in one-key.gov.on.ca today.

Need help on following:
a) how to choose the category? Human Capital Stream or CEC while submitting application to one-key.gov.on.ca
b) do I need to send the ECA copy to Ontario Immigration as well?

Any swift response will be appreciated!

rohink3

Aug 14, 2019
Hi Guys: I got the OINP on July, 12 with CRS Score 442 and I am about to submit my application in one-key.gov.on.ca today.

Need help on following:
a) how to choose the category? Human Capital Stream or CEC while submitting application to one-key.gov.on.ca
b) do I need to send the ECA copy to Ontario Immigration as well?

Any swift response will be appreciated!
Hi,
Yes you need to send a copy of ECA to ontario immigration and just simply follow the process you will know how to choose the stream.

lilfish

Jul 18, 2019
Hi,
Yes you need to send a copy of ECA to ontario immigration and just simply follow the process you will know how to choose the stream.
Thanks for the swift response. Highly appreciated.

For the process you mean to say to there is option to choose stream while creating Application on OINP portal? or it auto pick the stream from Express Entry Application ?

lilfish

Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for the swift response. Highly appreciated.

For the process you mean to say to there is option to choose stream while creating Application on OINP portal? or it auto pick the stream from Express Entry Application ?
I found the information. In one-key portal, when I created new application it ask me to choose stream. I selected the Human Capital Priority stream.

Thanks for the help!!