+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- PNP - Tech draw July12 - NOI with CRS pls - let's discuss here

vnigam1985

Aug 15, 2018
I got a mail today saying that my application is incomplete, they have requested below two things.
1) Provide authorization to CES to share my ECA result with OINP.
2) Letter from the spouse that I have access to the funds I have shown in her account.

Question for everyone here:
I am having trouble accessing my OINP application since I received the above document request. It says:
"Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance."

I have googled it already seems like many people faced this issue but every one of them either didn't had sir name or had more than 2 words in the name, but my name is very simple and have just 1 word in sirname and 1 word in the first name, still I am having trouble. Let me know if anyone could help me with this.
I called OINP customer service, and she found out that my emailid was somehow misspelled during the review process, she fixed it right away and now I am able to login successfully. So if anyone sees this issue in future, just call OINP and ask them to verify your first name, last name and emaild id.

Ammarhaider22

Jul 17, 2019
Muscat, Oman
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
VFS Muscat
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
1-08-2019
Hi All,

Today I submitted the OINP application and paid the amount. As soon as I paid it, I got signed out of the portal and had to sign back in. but the status is still waiting for submission and I got the message from my bank that amount is deducted. is it normal? does it take time to change the status to submitted or something is wrong?

vansh16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi All,

Today I submitted the OINP application and paid the amount. As soon as I paid it, I got signed out of the portal and had to sign back in. but the status is still waiting for submission and I got the message from my bank that amount is deducted. is it normal? does it take time to change the status to submitted or something is wrong?
For me it changed immediately to submitted. I was not logged out

vnigam1985

Aug 15, 2018
Hi All,

If it doesn't show submitted in few hours, Submit again, even if you have to pay twice, you can get that payment back.

Ammarhaider22

Jul 17, 2019
Muscat, Oman
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
VFS Muscat
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
1-08-2019
I cannot pay again as now if i want to pay, it says "Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance."

I have emailed them about this.

namrak

Jul 13, 2019
hi guys, i have received noi on 12th july on onc 2173. I feel i have noc should b 2174 now!!what should I do here?

vnigam1985

Aug 15, 2018
hi guys, i have received noi on 12th july on onc 2173. I feel i have noc should b 2174 now!!what should I do here?
Since July 12 tech draw also includes 2174, you can still change it in your express entry profile and submit your OINP application according to 2174 NOC code. I know people who have done it before.

vansh16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
I called OINP customer service, and she found out that my emailid was somehow misspelled during the review process, she fixed it right away and now I am able to login successfully. So if anyone sees this issue in future, just call OINP and ask them to verify your first name, last name and emaild id.
What is the customer service number. I can't find it. Could you please pass it on? @vnigam1985

Ammarhaider22

Jul 17, 2019
Muscat, Oman
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
VFS Muscat
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
1-08-2019
Contact us
If you have general questions about the OINP:

If you have questions about your application for a visa or temporary permit or your application for permanent residence, please contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada through their website or by telephone at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only).