+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP- PNP - Tech draw July12 - NOI with CRS pls - let's discuss here

RaghuR

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
I got PPR last week. Everything was approved until Mar 2020 though (APR Sept 2019). Supposedly they didn't want to issue any PPR until COVID situation got somewhat better. I know they issued quite a few PPRs last week. I am in US (just in case that information helps).

Reactions: curious_321

Usman_Canada

Aug 30, 2019
There must be many who got COPR and PR. I was 2nd of the batch who got passport request and now I am a PR in Canada with my family.
Hello, I also could not get any response from CIC. I was last updated on 16 March 2020 for Bio-metrics. Now I am waiting for passport request, but not getting any alert. don't know how long it will take.

curious_321

Aug 2, 2019
A few did.. some landed.. some couldn't due to covid and are either in extension processing or waiting for covid to end

Why do you ask?
I got an AOR in dec 2019 and my medical, biometric is completed in Jan 2020. Since then there is no update. I wanted to know if someone else facing same issues

Usman_Canada

Aug 30, 2019
Hello All,
Yesterday, I got an email from CIC. this is the body of the message. is someone get this type of email. if someone got like this what you think how long they will take to close my file?

"you may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address"

Oct 12, 2022
Hi All,

Today I submitted the OINP application and paid the amount. As soon as I paid it, I got signed out of the portal and had to sign back in. but the status is still waiting for submission and I got the message from my bank that amount is deducted. is it normal? does it take time to change the status to submitted or something is wrong?
Hey buddy,
Same thing happened with me yesterday. How did you figure it out? Please help me out with this problem.