Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
atoosa said:
Dear friends,

My application was received on January 28, 2016 and I received my AOR on August 9, 2016. My IELTS is expiring on the first week of December 2016 and I am worried that I have to take the IELTS test again.

What is your estimate? Do you think that I will receive my Nomination before December? I have plenty of free time at the moment to take the test again. But I might be very busy during Oct and November.

I would be very thankful if you could give me an estimate.

Thank you in advance
Atoosa
If you can afford to write the test, I would suggest you to write another IELTS asap to avoid any future hassles that might come up. My language test result expired a few months ago, so I had to write it again.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
I am seeing quite a lot of traffic in this thread recently.

Can all the READ-ONLY members also post a comment and write down your timeline in your signatures please? Greatly appreciate it .

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Hi, In which phase your application is? Is assessment phase started.. if so when? just wanted to track for the timeline OINP has.

cococly said:
I am seeing quite a lot of traffic in this thread recently.

Can all the READ-ONLY members also post a comment and write down your timeline in your signatures please? Greatly appreciate it .

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
amriash said:
Hi, In which phase your application is? Is assessment phase started.. if so when? just wanted to track for the timeline OINP has.
As you can see from my signature, I am applying as FSW- outland (previously live in Canada for 10 years as international student and with PGWP)

Current at AOR stage only. :'(

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
If you can afford to write the test, I would suggest you to write another IELTS asap to avoid any future hassles that might come up. My language test result expired a few months ago, so I had to write it again.
Hello everyone,

I Submitted my file on Jan 27th, 2016 and have not heard anything from OINP.
I applied under CEC with 1 year experience and I changed my job after 4 months of submissions and updated them through email with necessary documents.
I am so worried and found so many people received their AOR who applied after jan 27?
What could be the reason?
Why it is taking too long??

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Call/send email/Fax them and inquire about your application.

Anu Kaur said:
Hello everyone,

I Submitted my file on Jan 27th, 2016 and have not heard anything from OINP.
I applied under CEC with 1 year experience and I changed my job after 4 months of submissions and updated them through email with necessary documents.
I am so worried and found so many people received their AOR who applied after jan 27?
What could be the reason?
Why it is taking too long??

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amriash said:
Call/send email/Fax them and inquire about your application.

I did sent an email with no personal info and they respond after 2 months and the reply was

"Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program."

i am not sure now, If it was automatic reply or the actual rep replied.

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Anu Kaur said:
I did sent an email with no personal info and they respond after 2 months and the reply was

"Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program."

i am not sure now, If it was automatic reply or the actual rep replied.
This is the Pre-AOR message. We all got it before AOR.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello friends,

I have sent my new DD. It was received by OINP office but the problem is that my courier company shows delivery location at Mississauga. However, it was supposed to Toronto instead of Mississauga.

Signing person name is ARNOLD NK. Anyone else who has sent new DD n was signed by ARNOLD NK?

Please help me guys.

GM_SM

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
aakash07 said:
Hello friends,

I have sent my new DD. It was received by OINP office but the problem is that my courier company shows delivery location at Mississauga. However, it was supposed to Toronto instead of Mississauga.

Signing person name is ARNOLD NK. Anyone else who has sent new DD n was signed by ARNOLD NK?

Please help me guys.
Mine says IAN N K, but no location mentioned in the proof shared by Courier Company

Rishivkalra

Jul 13, 2016
Hi,

Can you share the email id for the sending the IELTS score updation email.

Thanks a ton in advance.

R

prashantduggal said:

1. Update EE profile first with latest IELTS scores and test reference number.
2. Later, send IELTS TRF copy to OINP with letter of explanation, over email or mail.
3. After couple of days, confirm over phone if they have attached your new IELTS copy with your file or not. Keep calling till you get answer.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hey GM_SM,

Did you send your replacement DD to ONIP offfice? When did you send your DD? Is it shows Mississauga location or Toronto location?

Please share your timeline. Thank you in advance.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Rishivkalra said:
Hi,

Can you share the email id for the sending the IELTS score updation email.

Thanks a ton in advance.

R
You can send your updated document on this email stating your AOR number.
Email: ontarionominee@ontario.ca

Anu Kaur

Aug 17, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cococly said:
This is the Pre-AOR message. We all got it before AOR.
Oh Ok, that is really a good news so far. Can you please tell me in how many days you received your AOR after this message??? Because its already been 50 days since i received that email

sultaan07

Jan 21, 2016
aakash07 said:
Hello friends,

Please help me guys.
I have the same case. I was also confused. As I have used Canada Post for sending my DD. What did you use? Mine was also signed by ARNOLD NK.

Did anyone else has send new requested DD using Canada Post? If yes, was it signed by ARNOLD NK? Mine was signed by Arnold NK but the delivery location shows up as Mississauga even though the truck was out for delivery in Toronto. I am confused what to do. I have tried to call them but no answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Please help me guys.