India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Can we send change of personal details form via email ??

I need to change multiple details in regard to my word experience.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhavaladesai said:
Can we send change of personal details form via email ??

I need to change multiple details in regard to my word experience.
The form says by mail (not e-mail) or fax. I faxed it..

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
skdubai said:
The form says by mail (not e-mail) or fax. I faxed it..
Damn it :/ Mate how many pages did you send ? and Do I need to send them as a single continuous document? I have 8 pages to be sent

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
It can be sent via e-mail too. Check page 27 of the application guide.
Yes awesome !! got it bro ! damn you saved me 2000 Rs for sending hardcopies :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Rootveej said:
i am wondering how come some candidatea receive AOR and nomination within 10 days difference while lots of us have been waiting since months. I have notices that many candidates who got their nominations have their file numbers XHEC 16033-31-36-41 etc. But mine is 16022--. It doesnt make sense to me to believe that they are processiong according to file numbers. Any thoughts guys.
SUBMITTED JAN 21
AOR JUNE 6
EMAIL FOR FINAL DECISION JUNE 14
PGWP EXPIRED JUNE 28

This is high tym so worried. No calls no addi docs request nothing.
That is mostly because of the Documents check. IF the Documents are verified soon and they do not require additional docs than they issue nomination. The processing cannot be same for all applicants. It is only up to AOR they go First come first basis. It has nothing to do with NOC, but only with the verification of all documents.

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
@Starluck

Did you try sending them email/fax for the same. I have tried emailing and calling but for now no response. I presume there might be something with email system owing to which we haven't got our receipts. I will fax them tonight just in case.

DaMask

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hi guys, got my AOR today so the details are: Application received: 22 Jan, 2016; AOR received: Aug 16,2016 and I am FSW. Please update the list when you get a chance. They want a new bank draft as well. Just one question (and I am sure this has come up before so my apologies) the AOR letter says the following: "Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario's Notification of Interest was issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter:..." and then it basically asks for the new profile details. My profile will expire in December 2016 so surely there is no need to create a new profile at this point??? All our profiles will expire sooner or later so do they mean if your profile has already expired then you need to create a new one? Is it even possible to create a new EE profile while your old one is still active? Anyway, please let me know what everyone is doing. Thanks.

Sairam.cic

Jul 28, 2016
nmuntz said:
Hello,

I received my AOR on Aug 2 and was requested a new DD.
The new DD was received by OINP office on Aug 8th.

To this day have not yet received my DD receipt. Is this normal? I have seen a few folks here saying they got their their receipt only after 3 days of them receiving the new DD.
My DD was received on 15th July , I have received the old DD but not encashment or receipt of old DD yet.

Sairam.cic

Jul 28, 2016
rmend87 said:
Hi I had sent my application on 8 Jan and received my AOR on 12 July. I have sent my replacement DD which has been received on 19 July according to the courier company. I still haven't received the receipt of my new DD.Should I be worried for the same. Are there others who have sent DD in July and not yet receieved receipt for the same.
I am in the same boat. My DD was received on 15th July and no update :( , though i have received the old DD. Have you received your old DD?

kulyoma

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sairam.cic said:
I am in the same boat. My DD was received on 15th July and no update :( , though i have received the old DD. Have you received your old DD?
They should send you the receipt.
I sent my new DD on July 8, and received a receipt on July 15, then received my old DD in the end of July.

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Yes i received my old dd on 21 july

monibatr2

Oct 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Kindly update my records too in the Jan file:

FSW Outland - 0601
Application Received - 26th January
AOR Received - 8th August
File No. :XHSW-16040XX

I am yet to submit the New DD. I have a few questions here:

1. I have my UCI now due to application for Visitor Visa for Canada (due to visit next month), do I need to update the same in EE Profile and OINP as well?
2. The address of 2 of my references in Canada (friends who gave letter of reference for OINP application) has changed. Do I need to update OINP of the same.
3. My son's passport has changed (post expiry) - do i need to update this also??
4. Updated IELTS score of spouse in EE profile, I will send a copy of the same with DD, but do I need to send with form (change of personal info).

I am not sure if I need to attach "change of personal info" for the above, and if so for which of the above.

Looking forward to your help!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DaMask said:
Hi guys, got my AOR today so the details are: Application received: 22 Jan, 2016; AOR received: Aug 16,2016 and I am FSW. Please update the list when you get a chance. They want a new bank draft as well. Just one question (and I am sure this has come up before so my apologies) the AOR letter says the following: "Should your Express Entry profile - for which Ontario's Notification of Interest was issued - expire or be removed from the Express Entry system, and should you wish to continue with your OINP application using a new profile, you must email the following to our office within 30 calendar days of this letter:..." and then it basically asks for the new profile details. My profile will expire in December 2016 so surely there is no need to create a new profile at this point??? All our profiles will expire sooner or later so do they mean if your profile has already expired then you need to create a new one? Is it even possible to create a new EE profile while your old one is still active? Anyway, please let me know what everyone is doing. Thanks.
you can wait up to December and than create new profile.