Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
atoosa said:
Dear friends,

My application was received on January 28, 2016 and I received my AOR on August 9, 2016. My IELTS is expiring on the first week of December 2016 and I am worried that I have to take the IELTS test again.

What is your estimate? Do you think that I will receive my Nomination before December? I have plenty of free time at the moment to take the test again. But I might be very busy during Oct and November.

I would be very thankful if you could give me an estimate.

Thank you in advance

I will suggest you to give IELTS again
Atoosa

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Canadaexp said:
yes, you are right. But,I have noticed that those who got an email about senior processing for decision, they get nomination in short time-frame specially for CEC applicant.
does anyone from CEC inland got their nomination without such email? I haven't receive such email, but my file is in final stage. Any help will be appreciated. thanks
Most of the CEC applicants have recd a phone call few days prior to their nominations. IF you receive such call than you will get nomination within a week. But there are few who have rec nominations without any phone call.

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
bestofluck said:
Most of the CEC applicants have recd a phone call few days prior to their nominations. IF you receive such all than you will get nomination within a week. But there are few who have rec nominations without any phone call.
ok. Thanks

atoosa

Aug 16, 2016
gantisunil86 said:
Dear friends,

My application was received on January 28, 2016 and I received my AOR on August 9, 2016. My IELTS is expiring on the first week of December 2016 and I am worried that I have to take the IELTS test again.

What is your estimate? Do you think that I will receive my Nomination before December? I have plenty of free time at the moment to take the test again. But I might be very busy during Oct and November.

I would be very thankful if you could give me an estimate.

Thank you in advance

I will suggest you to give IELTS again
Thank you. Anyone else?

jinum

May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,

Please update my details

FSW Outland - 2174
Application Received - 26th January
AOR Received - 8th August
New DD sent - 10th August

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
atoosa said:
Thank you. Anyone else?
By all means you must be ready with the new results of IELTS. You cannot predict he timeline for nominations and you need profile alive when you get ITA. you must play safe and give IELTS as early as possible.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
atoosa said:
Thank you. Anyone else?
start booking your ielts test

rmend87

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2016
Nomination.....
8-12-2016
AOR Received.
1-01-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2016
Hi I had sent my application on 8 Jan and received my AOR on 12 July. I have sent my replacement DD which has been received on 19 July according to the courier company. I still haven't received the receipt of my new DD.Should I be worried for the same. Are there others who have sent DD in July and not yet receieved receipt for the same.

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
Hello all
At last I received much awaited AOR
App delivered. 26 th January
Aor recd. 16 th August
File no. XHSW-16040XX

They have asked for new dd

muqaddas.ali10

Dec 18, 2015
ashum said:
Hello all
At last I received much awaited AOR
App delivered. 26 th January
Aor recd. 16 th August
File no. XHSW-16040XX

They have asked for new dd
I have exactly same dates but still waiting for aor. Did you email them for status. I did them and they said it is in second stage waiting review of investigator analyst. Since then I am waiting. Did you receive any such reply

kalerv

May 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I have got my nomination today. I am very thankful to all of you for the support during this period of time and wish all of you a speedy nomination.

Details:
File submitted: 25 Jan
AOR: 12 Aug
Email: 15 Aug- Stating file is moved in the decision phase.
Nomination: 16 Aug

Thank you very much for your support and keep up the good work.

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
muqaddas.ali10 said:
I have exactly same dates but still waiting for aor. Did you email them for status. I did them and they said it is in second stage waiting review of investigator analyst. Since then I am waiting. Did you receive any such reply
Yes I called them, mailed them, faxed them everyday after 27 th and 28 th Jan aor were issued. I also received the mail u r talking abt. From tht only I came to know Tht my aor is issued but they have not send it to me. If u see my file no it is 40 and rt now they are on 49.
I received one more mail today after aor mail that we have reissued u the Aor on 16th.
Write a mail with subject as URGENT:AOR NOT RECEIVED FILE SUBMITTED ON 26TH DEC.

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
kalerv said:
Hello Friends,

I have got my nomination today. I am very thankful to all of you for the support during this period of time and wish all of you a speedy nomination.

Details:

congrats.. When will your work permit expires? and please share the first two digit of file number? I applied on 21 Jan, but still haven't receive nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kalerv said:
Hello Friends,

Details:

Congrats and all the very best!!

kalerv

May 16, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

Details:

Canadaexp said:
congrats.. When will your work permit expires? and please share the first two digit of file number? I applied on 21 Jan, but still haven't receive nomination.
My work permit is expiring in November and the File No. XHEC-16041XX