08-11-2016
Nomination.....
08-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
Hi All,

I've been a silent follower of this thread since the past few months. Just wanna share with you that I received our AOR Yesterday, Would request the concerned member to add my details to the list of applicants.

Stream: CEC
NOI: December 18, 2015
Application Submitted: January 12, 2016
Application Received: January 13, 2016
AOR Received: August 09, 2016
Case Number: XHEC-16-11608xxxx
File Number: XHEC-1604xxx

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
Hello, I received my AOR today.

CEC, Application submitted 29th Jan, AOR Received - 10th Aug 2016

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
These two days are lottery for Jan applicants, happy to see AOR shower :)
Congrats to all for the AOR....

The AOR are raining since couple of days.... Is OINP hurry up....

Wish they rain nominations too ASAP...

ashum

Mar 31, 2016
Called them and after 25-30 calls luckily a guy picked up the phone. On enquiry he informed tht my application is in second stage and I will receive Aor in few weeks. Upon asking that second stage is before or after Aor, he said that its after Aor but you will receive your Aor soon.

I know this means AOR is issued to me and I have mailed them regarding this.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
ashum said:
Called them and after 25-30 calls luckily a guy picked up the phone. On enquiry he informed tht my application is in second stage and I will receive Aor in few weeks. Upon asking that second stage is before or after Aor, he said that its after Aor but you will receive your Aor soon.

I know this means AOR is issued to me and I have mailed them regarding this.
It's time to fax them.

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all who received AOR.

@prashat please put updated list today.

harry_92

Feb 23, 2016
Hello Guys,

My CEC application was received on Feb 1st. I just got my AOR, work permit Expiring next year June.

I was following this group thinking they received it on 30th January.

Thanks!

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harry_92 said:
Hello Guys,

My CEC application was received on Feb 1st. I just got my AOR, work permit Expiring next year June.

I was following this group thinking they received it on 30th January.

Thanks!
Awesome.. congrats. You are the hope for feb applicants.

gntofon

Aug 9, 2016
sorutome said:
Hey Guys,

I got nomination today.

Here is my timeline

Application Received: Jan 20, 2016
AOR Received: Jun 08, 2016
Received an email from OINP asking for additional document: Jul 22, 2016
Got a call from OINP asking me a few questions about my application: Aug 05, 2016
Send application to CIC to extend my stay in Canada: Aug 05, 2016
Notify OINP about my status change - Aug 07, 2016
Work permit expired - Aug 07, 2016
Get nomination :) - Aug 10, 2016

I clicked "Accept" when I login to CIC and then my profile shows 600 points added immediately.

Good luck all.
wow. congratulations! Quick question. did you have a post graduate work permit and did you need an LMIA to extend your work permit?

Amser

Jul 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2016 & 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
18-08-2016
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Med's Done....
01-11-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
waiting
sorutome said:
Hey Guys,

I got nomination today.

Here is my timeline

Got a call from OINP asking me a few questions about my application: Aug 05, 2016

I clicked "Accept" when I login to CIC and then my profile shows 600 points added immediately.

Good luck all.
Congrats! Did you follow up with them to get the AOR and Nomination so quick? Do you still work? If not, does it have any impact on 600-points later on?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
OINP has diligently worked hard lastly to give out AOR;s but in bargain they have missed out almost 35 applicants. i.e 20% ( against 9 of December) who have not recd the AOR email who will have to struggle a lot to get a copy of AOR in their mail. OINP should know Speed at the cost of precision is of no use. Hope they dont repeat the mistakes for February applicants and all the remaining January applicants receive the AOR mails soon. ( 6 December applicants have still not recd it in spite of various phone calls and fax and email messages)

JS786

May 2, 2016
sorutome said:
Hey Guys,

I got nomination today.

Here is my timeline

Good luck all.
Congratulation!! Seems like they are working on applications with expiring Work permit.
Can you please share what additional documents OINP requested and what was the questions asked over the call??
This will be helpful everyone who will through this process.

Thanks and good luck to you!!

Gary27

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Hi All,

My friend applied for OINP in Jan which reached on January 29 and he got AOR today. He is asked for new Demand Draft though.

I have a question though, Can I generate Demand draft on behalf of him from here in Canada and send it to Ontario govt or he has to do it by himself.

abdul1026

Jul 13, 2016
Hi Folks,
Similar to others, I've been a silent follower as well. I received my AOR last week. However, today, I received another email from OINP:

Dear _____,
This email is in regards to your Application with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please provide the following information to assist in processing your application:
Updated proof of settlement funds –
6 months of recent bank statements showing current savings
Proof of work experience –
Detailed outline of duties and responsibilities from your employer; or
Job posting for your current position
Any additional documents to demonstrate above
Please provide the requested information within 30 calendar days. Should you choose not to submit this information within this time, your application will be assessed based on the information on file which may lead to the denial of your application. If submitting via email, please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document for each requested item.

My situation:
- Valid PGWP on CIC under Canadian Experience Class. 462 points
- Working in a full-time (permanent) engineering job with a decent salary ($60K/year).
- My bank balance has been showing $5-6K for the past 6 months. This is because my expenses are high:( I have car payments, rent an apartment in downtown, i occasionally give money to my international student brother who lives in a different city, etc.)
- I initially sent (in December) my bi-weekly paystub for the last 6 months as a proof of funds

My question:
- What are they specifically asking in this email? Were they okay with my initial proof of funds? Are they just asking for an update? Can I send them updated paystub for the past 6 months and bank balance? Unfortunately, I wont be able to show a bank balance of $10K at the moment. Is there any hope?

Any advice would be appreciated. I am really starting to worry about this settlement funds issue.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
abdul1026 said:
Hi Folks,
Similar to others, I've been a silent follower as well. I received my AOR last week. However, today, I received another email from OINP:

Dear _____,
This email is in regards to your Application with the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please provide the following information to assist in processing your application:
Updated proof of settlement funds –
6 months of recent bank statements showing current savings
Proof of work experience –
Detailed outline of duties and responsibilities from your employer; or
Job posting for your current position
Any additional documents to demonstrate above
Please provide the requested information within 30 calendar days. Should you choose not to submit this information within this time, your application will be assessed based on the information on file which may lead to the denial of your application. If submitting via email, please ensure documents are compiled into one PDF document for each requested item.

My situation:
- Valid PGWP on CIC under Canadian Experience Class. 462 points
- Working in a full-time (permanent) engineering job with a decent salary ($60K/year).
- My bank balance has been showing $5-6K for the past 6 months. This is because my expenses are high:( I have car payments, rent an apartment in downtown, i occasionally give money to my international student brother who lives in a different city, etc.)
- I initially sent (in December) my bi-weekly paystub for the last 6 months as a proof of funds

My question:
- What are they specifically asking in this email? Were they okay with my initial proof of funds? Are they just asking for an update? Can I send them updated paystub for the past 6 months and bank balance? Unfortunately, I wont be able to show a bank balance of $10K at the moment. Is there any hope?

Any advice would be appreciated. I am really starting to worry about this settlement funds issue.
This is the additional documents request email. Just send the updated documents of whatever they are asking for. If you are currently employed in Ontario, you need not show settlement funds otherwise you have to.