17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
markankunal said:
Yesterday i got my AOR..any body has any idea how much more time is it taking for the nomination??

No one knows that.

I am an inland applicant residing in Alberta so i wanted to ask once i get my nomination is it necessary for me to move to Ontario till i get my federal??
Yes and No both. You may be questioned when you'll apply for citizenship.

Thank you

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
Sheet is updated, if anyone finds any discrepancy or anyone is missed in the list please let me know. I will update accordingly.

Congratulations to all the recent AOR and nomination recipients.

Good Luck! Have a great weekend.
Thank you Prashant!! You are doing fantastic work.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
Hi everyone,

People have been sharing emails from CIC that their application is in this stage of processing or in that stage of processing, etc... So I am just being curious that CIC sent out this update on its own or do you submit a request for your application status check?

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
@usman_14pk - if an applicant has not received AOR then such reply is sent upon request of status via email/fax. if an applicant has received AOR, then they can receive such response without enquiries when the application moves from one state to another or upon enquiry sent by the applicant. Hope this helps.

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
on July 27, 2016,
Received my AOR
FSW Outland
20th Jan
File Number XHSW-16038** (T-SD)

Looks like not many applications between 19th and 20th

You said me that
bestofluck said:
@dhavaldesai, your IELTS scores are so good you should have given it again and got the ITA. people have problem in getting writing scores whereas you have good score in writing , speaking part you must give IELTS again.
So here's the thing I scored in IELTS I had given exam on 16th July and my results came in
I scored l : 9 S: 7 W - 7.5 R : 7.0 overall 7.5. Recalculated my CRS score. Comes to 475 now instead of 417 which is my current score :)

I am confused now. Should I proceed with OINP or not. Since I have to deposit 1500C$ draft. Is 475 score good enough ?
Awaiting for your comments.

MDM23

Dec 7, 2015
@dhavaladesai - its all about time and patience. if you have time at your hand then surely should wait for a couple of months. But predictions with CIC and OINP is fruitless. So IMO, you should go ahead with OINP because its for sure that even with delay you'll get the nomination(unless you misinformed OINP in any way) and then ITA for PR, but if you prefer to wait for ITA directly then there's not guarantee that the scores will fall down to 475. I wish it does but by the current it doesnt look that way. I wish you all the best , sleep over it and take the right decision.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhavaladesai said:
on July 27, 2016,
Received my AOR
FSW Outland
20th Jan
File Number XHSW-16038** (T-SD)

Looks like not many applications between 19th and 20th

You said me that
So here's the thing I scored in IELTS I had given exam on 16th July and my results came in
I scored l : 9 S: 7 W - 7.5 R : 7.0 overall 7.5. Recalculated my CRS score. Comes to 475 now instead of 417 which is my current score :)

I am confused now. Should I proceed with OINP or not. Since I have to deposit 1500C$ draft. Is 475 score good enough ?
Awaiting for your comments.
I can only give you my gut feeling on this issue..

I honestly believe that the current high CRS scores and the slow pace of OINP are related somehow.. for some reason IRCC has reduced the number of ITS's per draw. What we have heard from the officials is that this was in order to reduce the backlog of applicants. They may eventually increase the number of ITA's in the draws once they are through with the backlog. So chances are, with your current score, you may get an ITA directly at that point. Assuming my original assumption that the slow pace of OINP and the high CRS scores are related is correct, this means that OINP will start handing out the nominations in earnest around the same time as the higher number of ITA's per draw. so realistically, you may get ITA directly before OINP gives you a nomination.

Having said that, if you can afford the 1500, isn't it a good form of insurance in case the CRS scores don't come down anytime soon? Why not keep the insurance?

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
markankunal said:
Yesterday i got my AOR..any body has any idea how much more time is it taking for the nomination??
Either right before their Christmas Break 2016, or in Feb 2017.

dhavaladesai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
OINP is still processing my case from Jan 2016. Still no news.
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
skdubai said:
I can only give you my gut feeling on this issue..

I honestly believe that the current high CRS scores and the slow pace of OINP are related somehow.. for some reason IRCC has reduced the number of ITS's per draw. What we have heard from the officials is that this was in order to reduce the backlog of applicants. They may eventually increase the number of ITA's in the draws once they are through with the backlog. So chances are, with your current score, you may get an ITA directly at that point. Assuming my original assumption that the slow pace of OINP and the high CRS scores are related is correct, this means that OINP will start handing out the nominations in earnest around the same time as the higher number of ITA's per draw. so realistically, you may get ITA directly before OINP gives you a nomination.

Having said that, if you can afford the 1500, isn't it a good form of insurance in case the CRS scores don't come down anytime soon? Why not keep the insurance?
Okay I will keep both. I have a question though. If I get an ITA can I then withdraw my profile from OINP ? How does that work ?

Limz

Jun 29, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
usmibrahim said:
@Limz....i agree with ashum. As far as i know Investigator Analyst comes into play after aor is issued.

The pre aor email is a standard mail which says:

"We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number."

I highly recommend that you write to them again specifically asking for aor email.

Secondly, as of now 22 jan guys are getting aor. As you are 15 jan applicant, you must have received your aor.

I wanted to add that the DD was not encashed as well, the same was confirmed by my agent in addition to the mail. So, if aor is issued does it mean the dd will be encashed?

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhavaladesai said:
Okay I will keep both. I have a question though. If I get an ITA can I then withdraw my profile from OINP ? How does that work ?
Now that an AOR is given you will have to pay 1500. If you get ITA you can withdraw from OINP to help someone else take a nomination why waste a nomination that can help someone

usmibrahim

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Madinah KSA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Limz said:
I wanted to add that the DD was not encashed as well, the same was confirmed by my agent in addition to the mail. So, if aor is issued does it mean the dd will be encashed?
Hi Limz

These days they are issuing aor without cashing the dd (because for most of the outland guys the dd is expired - validity issues). So what they are actually doing is that they are issuing the aor and requesting for the re validated dd.

If i was you i would write them a clear mail for the resend of aor mail.

I would suggest you to do the same because there is only benefit and no harm in doing that. Let me summarize it for you point by point
a. If the aor is issued, you will have a copy of it.
b. If aor is issued they would have asked you for re validated/new dd, you will be able to process your new dd after aor mail - this will in term help avoid certain delay (or god forbid cancellation of aor because of dd validation issues)
c.if the aor is not issued yet, they will send you a standard "reviewed and accepted" email which will help you clear your status.

As of now you are unsure of anything.

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
Hello everyone .. I am another silent follower of this forum and still waiting for AOR! :(
I have a question that I have been thinking about lately - since many applicants received the so called "pre-aor" email which indicates that we they are done with the completeness check and so we are just waiting for our turn to receive the AOR based on the dates they received our applications - does that mean that our applications may have been processed further to the next stage in order to save time while we are waiting for AOR (knowing that all documents are complete) or they will do NOTHING with our applications until an AOR is actually sent?!! Any thoughts from your experience?
Thank you.

writetodance

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Y Sal said:
Hello everyone .. I am another silent follower of this forum and still waiting for AOR! :(
I have a question that I have been thinking about lately - since many applicants received the so called "pre-aor" email which indicates that we they are done with the completeness check and so we are just waiting for our turn to receive the AOR based on the dates they received our applications - does that mean that our applications may have been processed further to the next stage in order to save time while we are waiting for AOR (knowing that all documents are complete) or they will do NOTHING with our applications until an AOR is actually sent?!! Any thoughts from your experience?
Thank you.
@ysal

Your question is valid and that's how they need to work so to reduce time and subsequent backlogs otherwise it gets pilled up and never th backlogs could be completed... But looking into other forums that's not the way they are working as nov and dec applicants who received Aor in March - may are still waiting for decision or nominations... Well let's wait and watch to see how all these moves ahead as there are expiry of documents if OINP delays until Dec for all of us....