+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Y Sal

Aug 8, 2015
Thanks for your reply - I remember one December applicant received a nomination lately, have there any other applicants that received nominations since then?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhavaladesai said:
Okay I will keep both. I have a question though. If I get an ITA can I then withdraw my profile from OINP ? How does that work ?
As far as I know, the 1500 is non refundable. If they cash your dd, it is done.

As far as withdrawing is concerned, you just need to send them a mail to inform them. Also, even if they give you the nomination, it is your choice if you want to accept it or not. You will just get a notification on your CIC portal which you either need to accept or reject.

sagarvadodaria

May 16, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Prashant, can you update my details in the sheet.
I am FSW, Jan 26th , sent both email & fax but didnt get any response yet from OINP. No email about rejection as well so far.

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Guys,
I will be updating list on alternate days except weekend. I try my best to track all pages since last updated sheet so leave as many updates you have, it will be updated accordingly.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj/Best of luck/ Digitaldestiny/Stanlee/Piyush/Prashant/Maged/sushsmart15/usmibrahim/skdubai/Angel....all Seniors, Members

Your thoughts please: We all must unanimously discuss, decide immediately to as to how we can approach, request OINP/CIC to address our grievances. Weeks, months are passing fast and our plans are shattered.

We mailed our concerns to all authorities , but there is no improvement/actions. Only rhetorical statements, ITA increase, CRS will come down....

We all agree; OINP is grossly mismanaged. OINP lacks the strategy, holistic approach, action plan, to address the backlog and the delays.
Applicants sent the applications, after fulfilling the criteria expecting outcome in 90 days AOR's NOM's respectively. We are not responsible.

OINP/CIC, God, knows the reasons of backlog, delays. Backlog, delays, are due to the lack of planing, inefficiency, and the applicants are bearing the brunt of DD, IELTS, EE.profile...expiry... Nominating 5400 applicants in a fiscal year is not a daunting task from any perspective.

Approximately fifty percent Jan AOR's were issued with good pace; which slowed down drastically recently. I believe OINP might take whole of Aug
to issue AOR's to Jan applicants followed by Feb/Mar/Apr..., in Sep/Oct/ or may extend to Nov. Dec/Jan they don't work. It's a holiday. Why???

We read there will be increase number of ITA's , backlog would be cleared and so on, does not seem to happen in near future unless OINP/CIC takes drastic measures and inform through the portals.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
Raj/Best of luck/ Digitaldestiny/Stanlee/Piyush/Prashant/Maged/sushsmart15/usmibrahim/skdubai/Angel....all Seniors, Members

so what are you suggesting we do?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
MZASAM said:

Your thoughts please: We all must unanimously discuss, decide immediately to as to how we can approach, request OINP/CIC to address our grievances. Weeks, months are passing fast and our plans are shattered.

We mailed our concerns to all authorities , but there is no improvement/actions. Only rhetorical statements, ITA increase, CRS will come down....

We all agree; OINP is grossly mismanaged. OINP lacks the strategy, holistic approach, action plan, to address the backlog and the delays.
Applicants sent the applications, after fulfilling the criteria expecting outcome in 90 days AOR's NOM's respectively. We are not responsible.

OINP/CIC, God, knows the reasons of backlog, delays. Backlog, delays, are due to the lack of planing, inefficiency, and the applicants are bearing the brunt of DD, IELTS, EE.profile...expiry... Nominating 5400 applicants in a fiscal year is not a daunting task from any perspective.

Approximately fifty percent Jan AOR's were issued with good pace; which slowed down drastically recently. I believe OINP might take whole of Aug
to issue AOR's to Jan applicants followed by Feb/Mar/Apr..., in Sep/Oct/ or may extend to Nov. Dec/Jan they don't work. It's a holiday. Why???

We read there will be increase number of ITA's , backlog would be cleared and so on, does not seem to happen in near future unless OINP/CIC takes drastic measures and inform through the portals.
If you and other few bunch of people have sent emails to the higher authorities and the Ombudsman authorities, then I think they must have already acted upon these emails and prompt commands must have been given to the OINP officials to expedite the AORs and nominations. Of course, the result of these actions would be evident to us only from September onwards since there is such a huge load of applications.
If we see numerous nominations in Sept. and October, then we can definitely say that the higher authorities have acted upon these emails diligently.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narayanf1, No clue, as we sent mails to all; Minister, Ombudsman, OINP executives. Let's see what senior's suggest. :'( :'(

We only got generic replies. Inventory, backlogs, diligently working to address ........

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15, You are absolutely right. We are not responsible for pilling the Inventory, backlog, delays. We don't see any improvement.
No NOM's for seniors, slowdown in issuing Jan AOR's. We see situation deteriorating instead of improving. Why we are punished, delayed.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's hope the folks get up from their 3 day slumber today :-X :-X :eek: :eek: and release some AORs/NOM's

or even this week will pass with hangover

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
MZASAM said:
Let's hope the folks get up from their 3 day slumber today :-X :-X :eek: :eek: and release some AORs/NOM's

or even this week will pass with hangover
today is a holiday

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bestofluck, OMG ; forgot.. lllllllets them take complete rest; but remain active, productive since Tuesday

Garry213189

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would advise all of you guys to use this time to learn essential skills required by you to land a good job in Canada after arriving here. No doubt there are a lot of opportunities but still the employers look for specific skills.

You should go to Job bank and search for the skills required in your dream job.
Try to complete certifications relevant to that skill. Certification matter a lot apart from your work experience.

Try to have patience once you arrive in Canada, because you may have to struggle for may be 3 to 4 months to find a job.

Keep that in mind, and utilize this time preparing for endeavors ahead.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Garry213189 Thanks, for the info. I believe the applicants on the forum are highly qualified, experienced with niche skills set.

True the certifications adds lot of value.