+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys please update if you get your old DD back and reciept of new DD. Atleast well get some information if they are processing our apps or not

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please add me to the whatsapp group
+55 11 98639 0400
Thanks!

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
How ontario respond to you? With an email that you got your aor or they sent you a letter at your house?

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Dimitris said:
How ontario respond to you? With an email that you got your aor or they sent you a letter at your house?
Email.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
have mailed them on ontarionominee@ontario.ca 3 weeks back but no reply yet..another email add where I can mail them?

diplomatt

Jul 16, 2015
Dear all,

I have received my AOR on 29th June (application recd on 4th Jan) and I had been stupid enough to have missed the email till now. But the email also states that the DD is now out of date and I have to send a replacement. Can someone please highlight the procedure to be followed for the same? I am 12 days behind due to my stupidity :( hoping it wouldn't affect the dates much.

Regards,
diplomatt

eFaith

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OINP App - 23-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
goldencanada said:
Email Update:

I sent a mail on May 7 to inquire about my application.

On July 6, I received following response:

-----

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

-----

Total days passed since applied (still counting): 174 days.

I received same email last week....don't know exactly what to make of it

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
diplomatt said:
Dear all,

I have received my AOR on 29th June (application recd on 4th Jan) and I had been stupid enough to have missed the email till now. But the email also states that the DD is now out of date and I have to send a replacement. Can someone please highlight the procedure to be followed for the same? I am 12 days behind due to my stupidity :( hoping it wouldn't affect the dates much.

Regards,
diplomatt
belated congrats. Send them a new DD as soon as possible and the processing will resume. They will return you the old DD after you confirm you mail ID so mail them to confirm your ID and if possible send a copy of old DD also.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diplomatt said:
Dear all,

Regards,
diplomatt
Congratulations.. Relax, you have plenty of time..

jasonyl

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately they pause the stream now and I have to wait for some time...
I wonder if they will process the application faster when they re-open it this Nov, in the hope that most prior documents are cleared by then?

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Guys , a quick question

After receiving AOR but before nomination, if your change your job and move to another country, could this lead to some time delay ? what additional paper work may be required from our end and would this complicate the entire process for the file officer ......

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IOS9.2 said:
Guys , a quick question

After receiving AOR but before nomination, if your change your job and move to another country, could this lead to some time delay ? what additional paper work may be required from our end and would this complicate the entire process for the file officer ......
No problem, just update your profile. Only those changes which affect your crs score matters. But its good to update profile because when they call you up ur office must not say you have left your job.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hello Experts,

After receiving AOR what is the next step for Nomination??. Will it be same amount of waiting time as AOR?

What is the normal processing time to get Nomination?

Please advise.