+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Garry213189

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR_FOR_CAD said:
I just called ONIP and I got it through after 23 time. However, I found an interesting thing when I asked them about my application status update. He said, my application is passed to through 1 stage of review which is an application completeness check and there will be other steps to complete the process. So getting an AOR is an multi step process, and any thing can happen before AOR is received.
Hey which number you called ?

Whenever i tried calling 416-327-0374, they always ask for 10 digit mail box no. and password.?

can u guide me

Garry213189

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR_FOR_CAD said:
Thats the correct number. And Keep trying it. The line will be connected if you are lucky enough.
Yup it went through in the fourth call itself... my application is there with them..

:)

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let them work.. the more you call the slower they will process our apps
Can you imagine the phone ringing all day long and having to go through tones of paper work?

Deepak Jadav

Mar 28, 2016
Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum. I have applied for Ontario PNP and recently received this email from them. Can someone please make time to explain this email in simple text. Thank you for assistance,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!! That's the AOR
When did you submit you app? CEC of FSW? Inland?

Deepak Jadav said:
Hello Guys,

I am new to this forum. I have applied for Ontario PNP and recently received this email from them. Can someone please make time to explain this email in simple text. Thank you for assistance,

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

diplomatt

Jul 16, 2015
PR_FOR_CAD said:
Congrats Mr diplomatt. Dnt miss the Nomination email though
Thank you :) yes. Hopefully I don't. I was actually under the impression that the AOR will be sent to the Express entry account so was checking it there.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deepak Jadav said:
Hello Guys,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

That's not the AOR, but something people refer to as the pre-aor. If you do get the aor mail, it will have an attachment with the actual AOR and file number...

Garry213189

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taffarel said:
Let them work.. the more you call the slower they will process our apps
Can you imagine the phone ringing all day long and having to go through tones of paper work?
lol...

Garry213189

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is not AOR. But atleast its a good sign that you are at the front in the queue..

All the best

Deepak Jadav said:
Hello Guys,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,