+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulationa to all those who received the AOR. google sheet in my signature updated..

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
figaro2 said:
yes and i still have 20 days of those 30. cause it took time for the post to deliver me the package.
All the Best. When did you submit your app?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Hello Friends,

I have a CRS score of 404 in EE. Currently I am working in Ontario for the past 2 years with a closed WP (LMIA exempt). I understand OINP will open november 2016, What is the probability I would receive a PT from OINP? Is that based on some statistics or should I have to apply when its open, Please clarify?

Is it worth a wait till OINP opens or should I look for other PNPs ?

muqaddas.ali10

Dec 18, 2015
thinkshady said:
Hello Friends,

I have a CRS score of 404 in EE. Currently I am working in Ontario for the past 2 years with a closed WP (LMIA exempt). I understand OINP will open november 2016, What is the probability I would receive a PT from OINP? Is that based on some statistics or should I have to apply when its open, Please clarify?

Is it worth a wait till OINP opens or should I look for other PNPs ?
Undoudblty OINP takes long time to process the case but surely it does worth it. As one may not be eligible for other PNPs. So you should try all avenues and do apply for OINP once they open PT

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Congrats all for the AOR....Good luck for nomination. Hope everyone gets AOR by this month.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
figaro2 said:
as my package is back, shall i send it exactly as it is?
they said the probleme was the payment that i am going to fix thanks to your advice.
you think it s going to create more delay?
yes you have to send the whole package again with new DD. Please check the package for completeness very accurately as you will not get a chance to resubmit. you application will now be considered as July or August application instead of January application. This seems to be done to reduce files in January which exceeded 1800. shifting them to later dates. how cruel OINP !!

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
yes you have to send the whole package again with new DD. Please check the package for completeness very accurately as you will not get a chance to resubmit. you application will now be considered as July or August application instead of January application. This seems to be done to reduce files in January which exceeded 1800. shifting them to later dates. how cruel OINP !!
Dude, get your facts right. She sent a scanned-printed copy of DD, not original and that is the reason her package is returned. OINP has no mistake here.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
narayanf1 said:
Dude, get your facts right. She sent a scanned-printed copy of DD, not original and that is the reason her package is returned. OINP has no mistake here.
There are other applicants who recd the package back.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Observation

It is observed that up to file number 30xx They asked to send new DD in case it has crossed the validity period. Since few days i.e file numbers above 30xx they send the whole package back to applicants asking them to resend in 30 days.

This is the latest development in OINP process. This might mean that the package now submitted will be considered as July application or August Application and could be shifted to 2017 instead of January applications or may be processed last in the que. This seems to be done to reduce number of files in january

While in case of December applicants and January first week applicants with file numbers below 30xx they continued with the application process after receiving new DD.

Note: This is just an observation.
And you concluded this wrong. It's a different case altogether, not a DD expiry problem. OINP is not returning packages back just for DD expiry.

Also, you concluded by looking into just one case. Let's avoid this practice.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
narayanf1 said:
And you concluded this wrong. It's a different case altogether, not a DD expiry problem. OINP is not returning packages back just for DD expiry.

Also, you concluded by looking into just one case. Let's avoid this practice.
I removed the post. Its good if they are not doing it. I just heard 2 cases. Both are returned the same way. Anyway lets not conclude it so fast.

But even in this case they would have asked for new DD, Why send the whole package back? In the other case the applicant asked his friend to submit DD from ON along with his package. He is also returned. I fear my conclusion may be right.

Skvach

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is indeed a special case and the guy is lucky - he has been allowed to resubmit his application, while it was a mistake to send a copy of a DD, so his application was actually incomplete.
However, it is seems strange coz they could have just asked for a new original DD.

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bestofluck, I am only concerned that our conclusions will cause people to panic. that's all. let's see some more cases.

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Email Update:

I sent a mail on May 7 to inquire about my application.

On July 6, I received following response:

-----

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for applying to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

We have reviewed and accepted your application. We have now put your application in the queue for further processing.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter that will include your file tracking number.

Please note that processing is taking longer than usual due the large number of applications in our inventory.

The OINP appreciates your patience as it works diligently to process the high-volume of applications received.

Please note that if you are in Canada, it is your responsibility to remain in legal status throughout the time while your application is being processed by our program.

Do NOT submit any documentation to this office until you have received a formal acknowledgement letter from PNP advising that your application has been accepted for processing and advising you of your assigned file number.

-----

Total days passed since applied (still counting): 174 days.