+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

princessofdiamonds

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't understand how this will work as it's send directly from WES... I haven't got a file number yet because no AOR... so how would they know how to connect it? They must recieve hundreds of applications so I feel this would get lost somehow?

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
I got a reply today from OINP stating that the ECA copy from WES needs to be ordered now without waiting for any instructions from them.
So I will order it in a day or two. You should do the same.

can u please share the email here, have already got your Aor

Skanawat

Dec 12, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I sent my application on Dec 8th and finally got AOR today ;D. They didnt ask for ECA report but i ordered duplicate copy from WES right away.

Now the wait begins. just wanted to check if they need some more documents afterwards your receive AOR? does anyone know what else i should send in advance?

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
Looks like no one has gotten AOR after December. I have applied for withdrawal hopefully i get my money back if the file number is not generated.

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
Skanawat said:
Hi Everyone,

I sent my application on Dec 8th and finally got AOR today ;D. They didnt ask for ECA report but i ordered duplicate copy from WES right away.

Now the wait begins. just wanted to check if they need some more documents afterwards your receive AOR? does anyone know what else i should send in advance?
Well looks like you got the AOR :) Congrats.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luvanuj said:
Looks like no one has gotten AOR after December. I have applied for withdrawal hopefully i get my money back if the file number is not generated.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Yesterday i was talking with one of my friend, he applied in dec, got his Aor in dec and got his nomination as well in december
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skanawat said:
Hi Everyone,

Congrats ;)

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

I need gudance.

I just read the January 11th update regarding WES for OINP applications. I have following facts and queries:-

Facts: I already have sent a copy of my WES report in the application package. So I believe, there is no problem there.

Query (1): How can I authorise WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP?
Query (2): I am trying to order a duplicate copy as the website states "If you have an existing WES ECA report, you must order a duplicate of the report at: https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. The “Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT” must be indicated as the recipient of the report.". But I am getting an error that the website is under maintenance.

Should I be worried about any of the above. I already have sent the WES copy as part of my application. I couriered the application on 3rd of January 2016 and was received by OINP on 5th January 2016.. I have read the update now. Is it something to worry about?

Wiso

Nov 27, 2015
Hello guys,
I have sent my application in January 05th, 2016 and it was received by Ontario PNP services January 13th, 2016.
My query:
Am I concerned by this new rule about ECA published on January 11th, 2016!?
I have sent a copy of my WES ECA with my application, should I order a duplicate now or I should wait for the AOR and if they request it!?
Thx in advance for your help.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Kindly order the ECA copy to be sent directly to OINP from WES, without waiting for AOR.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will rather wait for oinp email, if they need a duplicate Wes report, I am not gonna order unless they ask me too, as I have already put my original Wes report in my application package, if they want 1 more Wes report directly than they have ask for it, you guys do send if you want to

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Honeyaustin said:
I will rather wait for oinp email, if they need a duplicate Wes report, I am not gonna order unless they ask me too, as I have already put my original Wes report in my application package, if they want 1 more Wes report directly than they have ask for it, you guys do send if you want to
As per the Jan 11 update, applicants who have applied after Jan 11, IMO, can order the report upfront and send the receipt as a part of the application package!

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
As per the Jan 11 update, applicants who have applied after Jan 11, IMO, can order the report upfront and send the receipt as a part of the application package!

Hi can you please share the link to that update , I want to read everything in detail ...thanks