AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi Rajkamal

I need guidance.

I just read the January 11th update regarding WES for OINP applications. I have following facts and queries:-

Facts: I already have sent a copy of my WES report in the application package. So I believe, there is no problem there.

Query: How can I authorise WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP?

Should I be worried about any of the above. I already have sent the WES copy as part of my application. I couriered the application on 3rd of January 2016 and was received by OINP on 5th January 2016.. I have read the update now. Is it something to worry about?

Query: Should I wait for their e-mail first or should I order and add recipient Ontario MCIIT as advised by 11th January Announcement?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
Hi Rajkamal

I need guidance.

I just read the January 11th update regarding WES for OINP applications. I have following facts and queries:-

Facts: I already have sent a copy of my WES report in the application package. So I believe, there is no problem there.

Query: How can I authorise WES to share the results of your ECA report with the OINP?

Should I be worried about any of the above. I already have sent the WES copy as part of my application. I couriered the application on 3rd of January 2016 and was received by OINP on 5th January 2016.. I have read the update now. Is it something to worry about?

Query: Should I wait for their e-mail first or should I order and add recipient Ontario MCIIT as advised by 11th January Announcement?
Even if you have placed a copy of the ECA in your application package, OINP expects you to order a copy to be sent directly from your ECA issuing agency as well (Jan 11 update).

I suggest you to order a copy now and send receipt to ontarionominee@ontario.ca . Mention your name, EE profile number, jobseeker validation code, DOB and the date they received your application!

Good luck and all the very best!!

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
So if I have understood correctly,

Step 1) Order a copy of ECA and add "Additional recipient" (i.e. Ontario Immigrant Programme MCIIT). The copy will then be delivered to OINP directly.

Step 2) Once I place the order, I will get the receipt. I will send the same to ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Correct?

Btw, this e-mail is in the guide or where? Just asking.

Please confirm the above so that I have understood you correctly and move forward on this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
So if I have understood correctly,

Step 1) Order a copy of ECA and add "Additional recipient" (i.e. Ontario Immigrant Programme MCIIT). The copy will then be delivered to OINP directly.

Step 2) Once I place the order, I will get the receipt. I will send the same to ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Correct?

Btw, this e-mail is in the guide or where? Just asking.

Please confirm the above so that I have understood you correctly and move forward on this.
Yes, your understanding is correct.

Here's the link where the email ID is given -

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPCONTACT.html

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends has anyone called their bank and tried to find out whether your draft has been encashed or , if not than please do so

thanks

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

Anyone has an experience or heard sending the documents after 45 days of PT received?

Is it possible?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cuwat said:
Hi all

Anyone has an experience or heard sending the documents after 45 days of PT received?

Is it possible?
Generally, Not possible! In the past, applications were not accepted because they did not reach them on time!

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Generally, Not possible! In the past, applications were not accepted because they did not reach them on time!
Hi Raj,

Thank you.. In my case, the last day will be on 6 Feb, but fall in Saturday, which means the it would be on 8 Feb. I just check the courier, they said that my document will be delivered on 8 Feb. Would be it ok?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cuwat said:
Hi Raj,

Thank you.. In my case, the last day will be on 6 Feb, but fall in Saturday, which means the it would be on 8 Feb. I just check the courier, they said that my document will be delivered on 8 Feb. Would be it ok?
If the 45th day falls on a weekend, then, OINP will accept the document if it reaches them on the very next working day! Good luck!

Mechanical Engg

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 15,2017
Nomination.....
Dec 16,2016
AOR Received.
Mar 15,2017
Can anybody have a copy of Affidavit for righting job duties on it bcz my wife employer refused to provide the duties.

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
If the 45th day falls on a weekend, then, OINP will accept the document if it reaches them on the very next working day! Good luck!
Thanks Raj

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends has anyone called their bank and tried to find out whether your draft has been encashed or , if not than please do so

thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Honeyaustin said:

thanks
Hey Austin, they've just begun with Nov applicants! Hopefully, you guys will get AOR in April. (FSW applicants).

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hey Austin, they've just begun with Nov applicants! Hopefully, you guys will get AOR in April. (FSW applicants).
bro i am an CEC applicant , as of now all the cec applicant were receiving Aor within a Month or so