+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And moreover i am not expecting to get aor or emails from oinp any time soon, but i just find out from all the other cec applicants that whether their draft has been encashed or not as i have seen on this forum that oinp issued aor to many of the applicants in january but they never send any emails to them, unless they contacted oinp , so i dont want to contact oinp as i can find out same information from my bank by just calling them, so thats why i am continuously asking everyone to just call their banks and find the status of their demand draft.

johnyajrawat

Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOt known
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
Doc's Request.
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
As recommended by Ontario team, I want to recreate my express entry profile

But when I am trying to create new express entry profile before removing the existing one

but i am receiving below error. Is it happening with any other of you ? Shocked

System-generated error code:66D17KIB (2016-02-05 02:42:39)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Honeyaustin said:
And moreover i am not expecting to get aor or emails from oinp any time soon, but i just find out from all the other cec applicants that whether their draft has been encashed or not as i have seen on this forum that oinp issued aor to many of the applicants in january but they never send any emails to them, unless they contacted oinp , so i dont want to contact oinp as i can find out same information from my bank by just calling them, so thats why i am continuously asking everyone to just call their banks and find the status of their demand draft.
Okay, cool!

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnyajrawat said:
As recommended by Ontario team, I want to recreate my express entry profile

But when I am trying to create new express entry profile before removing the existing one

but i am receiving below error. Is it happening with any other of you ? Shocked

System-generated error code:66D17KIB (2016-02-05 02:42:39)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

first of all cic advice you to withdraw your old profile before making a new one,
and website could be definitely down or under maintenance,

so i advice you to withdraw your old profile and try again............cheers

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called my bank to check whether my draft has been encashed or not. They told me it's still in pending status. I dropped my application on 6th January and still this response.
So it's going to be longer wait time now.. :(

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sms_1190 said:
I called my bank to check whether my draft has been encashed or not. They told me it's still in pending status. I dropped my application on 6th January and still this response.
So it's going to be longer wait time now.. :(

as you submitted your application in the first week of january you definitely get your aor in feb, just keep checking with your, as of now i called my bank twice with the interval of 1 week , but as soon as i pass 1 month time (on the 13th) i will start calling them twice or thrice a week.

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
That makes sense to contact the bank, i sent in my application second week of January, next week marks a month. I am hoping AORs roll out faster this year. Some peoples timelines are so fast, I hope so for the rest of us too.

hearobear

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application January 26, received by OINP on January 28. Hoping for the best :)

EE profile created on December 19
PT letter December 23
FSW

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had sent to a mail to oinp asking for duplicate copy of WES report as per notification 11 jAN 16 as my application was received on 7jAN 16.
They have replied that nOtifgication is applicable for applications received prior to 11jAN 16.
WES is to be authorised to provide access of report to oinp.
So I shall be ordering duplicate copy of wes report

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
I had sent to a mail to oinp asking for duplicate copy of WES report as per notification 11 jAN 16 as my application was received on 7jAN 16.
They have replied that nOtifgication is applicable for applications received prior to 11jAN 16.
WES is to be authorised to provide access of report to oinp.
So I shall be ordering duplicate copy of wes report

what do you mean its applicable to your application which was received prior to 11th jan,
i think its applicable to all even people who applied after 11th Jan has to authorize wes for a duplicate copy to be sent to OINP

nitishdesh

Oct 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

just want to share my timeline,

Category: CEC,
Pnp package submitted on Jan 11th, 2016 (by hand)
AOR- waiting

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I email them asking about my status on 3rd Feb. I got reply today stating that we have received your package and it's in queue to be reviewed by an officer. If application is accepted by an officer, you will get acknowledgement email or your package would be returned as incomplete. It means, it is not worth to send them email. But good thing, they are replying very politely. :)

P.S. : I dropped my package on 6th Jan. and Inland CEC applicant.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Just asking generally, as per guide, OINP needs 90 days to respond on the package we sent. Are there cases where AOR has been sent after 90 days i.e 95 days, 99 days..etc.?