+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bootsal said:
Nomination !!!!

This OINP process was one good rollercoaster ride for me, but I was so excited to see the nomination, all the pain,anxiety,frustration evaporated in a second.

Waiting now for update on profile to reflect the 600 points before the draw.

I would like to thank each one on this thread and forum to provide their best advice,thoughts,wishes. Thanks to all the people providing detailed instructions about almost everything about PR process.

Thanks a lot people.
Nice! Congratulations!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats bootsal, good luck for ITA and rest of the journey...

if you think OINP was a hard experience, just look at the Dec and Jan AOR threads, its not been 3 months yet and people are FREAKING OUT already.. LOL

happy for you bud, cheers

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my invitation in today's mega draw .... so who all got lucky today ..!!!!!

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Congratulations to all who received nomination and ITA in this week.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
Got direct ITA yesterday!
Thanks to everyone from the Nov to March threads. You are all truly great people for sticking around even if you have already been nominated. Even though the words were for fellows bootsal or CanadaWeCome, I still found solace in those words.

I hope that the few not yet nominated will become extinct soon.

Thanks and good luck!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maleeksha said:
Thanks to everyone from the Nov to March threads. You are all truly great people for sticking around even if you have already been nominated. Even though the words were for fellows bootsal or CanadaWeCome, I still found solace in those words.

Thanks and good luck!
Congrat.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Congrats to all whp have received ita in last nights draw.
I am now preparing for ita documents.

For those who still waiting..please don't loose hope and follow-up regularly.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
maleeksha said:

Thanks and good luck!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! and all the best for your application ahead.

Thanks for your kind words. Always glad to help.

hbuttar25

Jan 11, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
Passport Req..
05-06-2017
Hi Guys,

So, I got direct ITA in the last draw and now gathering final docs to submit for PR application.

Now, I received NLA status email yesterday from OINP stating that they have a positive decision on my application and now want to give nomination to me. So, my question is should I decline my invitation and inform OINP about this and wait for their nomination or should I continue with my direct ITA application?

I am confused since if I decline ITA and wait for OINP nomination, they might again delay it thinking that "this guy might get direct ITA in the next draw...so lets wait to send him a nomination" and again that tiring waiting process. On the other hand, I am thinking that my $1500 CAD are already gone and never coming back...so why to wait for this nomination points, instead apply for PR with this direct ITA and lets see. I am positive with my direct ITA because, as OINP has come with a positive decision for my file, that means all my papers are good to go...so I shouldn't be worried about my application getting rejected in the PR stage.

What do you all say people? All your ideas and opinions will be highly appreciated guys !!

Thank you all for everything :)

hbuttar25

ingeb

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hbuttar25 said:
Hi Guys,

So, I got direct ITA in the last draw and now gathering final docs to submit for PR application.

Now, I received NLA status email yesterday from OINP stating that they have a positive decision on my application and now want to give nomination to me. So, my question is should I decline my invitation and inform OINP about this and wait for their nomination or should I continue with my direct ITA application?

I am confused since if I decline ITA and wait for OINP nomination, they might again delay it thinking that "this guy might get direct ITA in the next draw...so lets wait to send him a nomination" and again that tiring waiting process. On the other hand, I am thinking that my $1500 CAD are already gone and never coming back...so why to wait for this nomination points, instead apply for PR with this direct ITA and lets see. I am positive with my direct ITA because, as OINP has come with a positive decision for my file, that means all my papers are good to go...so I shouldn't be worried about my application getting rejected in the PR stage.

What do you all say people? All your ideas and opinions will be highly appreciated guys !!

hbuttar25
HI,
Not sure why you are asking this? If you got direct ITA.. just apply!
You don't need the OINP nomination for anything..

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hbuttar25 said:
Hi Guys,

hbuttar25
Go for the direct one and inform OINP about the same .. Try they might even refund your money .. not pretty sure this but you can give it a try !!!!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr Dev said:
Go for the direct one and inform OINP about the same .. Try they might even refund your money .. not pretty sure this but you can give it a try !!!!
If he already got AOR, then Money are not refundable. Only when he would withdraw his application before AOR, then he would receive whole package back.

Take it as your way to get your ITA secured. That you got it directly is a bonus (but something hard to predict).

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
bootsal said:
Nomination !!!!

This OINP process was one good rollercoaster ride for me, but I was so excited to see the nomination, all the pain,anxiety,frustration evaporated in a second.

Waiting now for update on profile to reflect the 600 points before the draw.

I would like to thank each one on this thread and forum to provide their best advice,thoughts,wishes. Thanks to all the people providing detailed instructions about almost everything about PR process.

Thanks a lot people.
Many congratulations dear... Hope to join the band soon

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hi

I got my medicals changed to Passed today 1 March 2017
Addl.Doc-Blank>> No docs needed at this time

Wondering y BG didnt change to NS from NN? :eek: :( ???

Blue2

Mar 3, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hbuttar25 said:
Hi Guys,

hbuttar25
I think if the nomination is guaranteed you should wait for it and apply as PNP as your application may be procce6faster because OINP already did the check. Plus you already paid them and they won't refund you.
So if i were you i would decline this ITA and wait for the nomination email.
Good luck