+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hi Friends...is there any mail id and phone number I can contact to get an update on my application? Its been over 100 days and counting and absolutely no update on my application since the day we submitted it.

Appreciate your help on this...Thank you very much
I would advice just wait for few more days as you will get an updation email from CIC. My medicals got cleared after 105 days of e-APR submission.

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
I would advice just wait for few more days as you will get an updation email from CIC. My medicals got cleared after 105 days of e-APR submission.
Thank you very much Sohal89...will wait will end of the week...
I know it depends from case to case but tentatively how many days post medical to get a PPR request? just want to brace myself for yet another waiting period...

sudipsengupta

Jun 19, 2017
Switzerland
Hi Guys,

As per my WES credential assessment report, they have evaluated it as Bachelor degree (4 years) and a postgraduate diploma (one semester) in summary. Can you let me know if I can record this as "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years". My concern is for postgraduate diploma is one semester should I choose "One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute". This seems strange and my current CRS score of 402 will then come down below 380 if I remove the post graduate diploma from my profile. I searched across many threads but dont know still what the guys did who faced this problem. I already received a NOI for OPNP.

Many thanks and would be eager to get some help on this from you guys.

Regards,
Sudip

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Finally after 101 days some update on my application. Friends, need your inputs to understand the current status of my application. Below are the statuses that changed since yesterday-
  1. UCI number generated. Earlier it was blank
  2. Application status changed from “We received your application…” to “We are processing your application…”
  3. Status of medical changed from “You do not need Medical….” to “If you need medical, a message with instructions will be…”
  4. BGC changed from “NA” to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background….”
Should I expect something in coming 3-4 days?

Thank you very much...

Traveller22

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Sohal89...any update on your application? has your BGC (IP2) started? I believe my timelines will closely follow yours:)

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Sohal89...any update on your application? has your BGC (IP2) started? I believe my timelines will closely follow yours:)
No buddy !! I am checking my email on a loop waiting for that golden email from cic... Will let you know once I get any update..

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Finally after 101 days some update on my application. Friends, need your inputs to understand the current status of my application. Below are the statuses that changed since yesterday-
  1. UCI number generated. Earlier it was blank
  2. Application status changed from “We received your application…” to “We are processing your application…”
  3. Status of medical changed from “You do not need Medical….” to “If you need medical, a message with instructions will be…”
  4. BGC changed from “NA” to “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background….”
Should I expect something in coming 3-4 days?

Thank you very much...
Your stream?

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone !! Yesterday I got a message in my profile having subject (request letter) and after downloading attachment it was about the passport request to be sent by VFS India to high commission Canada , New Delhi.

Is this PPR ?

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
Hello everyone !! Yesterday I got a message in my profile having subject (request letter) and after downloading attachment it was about the passport request to be sent by VFS India to high commission Canada , New Delhi.

Is this PPR ?
yes

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017

sohal89

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
I have one query. I received PPR letter. But there is one issue in the address. One alphabet is missing from the address. My actual address is VIVEKANAND PARK but its printed VIVEKANAD PARK.. N is missing.. Is this a typing or computerised mistake ? Shall I ignore and submit my passports? Can somehow I make sure that I haven't missed the alphabet while filling the address in CIC profile ?

Last edited: