+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP/ Ontario PNP sent in Jan 2016, Lets connect Here

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
I called them yesterday about the NLA status mail...got thru in 3 calls..lady answered my call and I explained her the whole thing saying that we have already made a new profile on 25th of Nov and again sent them the PDF on the 26th as asked by them and they even confirmed about the same ...she opened my file in the system and agreed that it was their mistake and they over looked the PDF and the same was intimated to the senior officer on the spot...we even got an email within in 5 mins of call saying your profile is active and the officer will get back very soon
ah, this is crazy... you would think senior officers would be a little better :(

but good luck - my bet is you will get nomination this week...

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tfreirl said:
Hi guys! No nomination for me yet. Should I be worried? I saw other members with similar timelines getting nominated.

The waiting is killing me. I've tried calling OINP multiple times in the last 3 days without success.

timeline:
App received: Jan 8, 2016
AOR received: Jul 8, 2016 (officer ED)
Add doc req: Nov 14, 2016 (officer YM)
Add doc submit: Nov 29, 2016
Add docs ack and decision email: Dec 1, 2016
New EE profile info sent to OINP: Dec 9, 2016
Nomination: ??? :eek:
just relax buddy... i'm sure nomination is around the corner.

guys - if we see a glut of nominations today and tomorrow, then i would expect another draw on friday... this has been the case usually with OINP... they tend to release bunch of nominations 1-2 days before a draw... so everyone who are waiting for nominations - its right around the corner... just wait a little longer :)

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashantduggal said:
Please share the list of documents you have submitted. In case of absence of any mandatory document, what alternative document you have submitted?
Hello prashant i have submitted exact documentation as per the document checklist . i didnt have any need to submit alternative documents although i submitted a LOE along with nomination certificate with schedule 4 upfront and job Enquiry from an employer in Ontario.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starluck said:
I called them yesterday about the NLA status mail...got thru in 3 calls..lady answered my call and I explained her the whole thing saying that we have already made a new profile on 25th of Nov and again sent them the PDF on the 26th as asked by them and they even confirmed about the same ...she opened my file in the system and agreed that it was their mistake and they over looked the PDF and the same was intimated to the senior officer on the spot...we even got an email within in 5 mins of call saying your profile is active and the officer will get back very soon
NLA status email means your nomination is due around the corner given you have updated the new profile details along with the PDF;s you recieved in your myCIC account.

Starluck

Jul 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
NLA status email means your nomination is due around the corner given you have updated the new profile details along with the PDF;s you recieved in your myCIC account.
Even I think so..I think will be getting in a day or so

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dip_agmn said:
You need to have nomination transferred to your new profile so you get those points and get ITA as well.
Do you mean "Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter"? It's the letter that I received last year on 23rd of December.
The letter began with the words mentioned below.

"The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry"

-Thanks

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
betosorio said:
my time line
app date Jan 15th
AOR July 19th
ADR Oct 28th
Decision phase Nov 8th
Nomination......... awaiting

is it normal that after decision phase I have been waiting for more than a month? anyone with the same situation??

I'm really frustrated .

In decision phase more than a week.

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
waddup said:
Thanks :) I hope there is no concern with it and you received the acknowledgement.
I had all sent the PDFs file - AOR, Nomination, Expiry PDF, New confirmation PDF.. yesterday I got hold of a nice lady who said there is a case officer assigned i see yet she is transferring to one who looks specifically into nomination transfer..wonder whats taking them so long. Also i received the hard copy of nomination 2 days before.

Pjyothi

Nov 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Docs send 4th Nov 2015 Ack by OINP on 19th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
10 th Nov 2016
Nomination.....
23rd Dec 2016
uzumaki said:
As you got acknowledgement. I would say not to send fax!

Thank you for the Suggestion uzumaki :)

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting for nomination transfer to new profile for last 5 days.
Spoke to OINP yesterday. The lady on phone checked the inbox and confirmed receipt of my mail and said that she is forwarding the mail to the officer. She also said that it may take more than usual time due to rush.

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj & seniors,

Received ADR. 2nd Feb applicant. Asked for letter of intention and bank statement.
I remember that Raj has posted a link where we can compare demand of particular NOC in different province of Canada. I am not able to find that link. I want to add statistics based on that in my letter of intention to reside in Ontario. Could someone please provide the link?

Thanks.

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Starluck said:
Call them and ask..they over look things...
I am calling them every alternate days and the same lady comes in line and says Its in decision phase and we are trying to roll off by the end of this year :( :mad:

jinum

May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gprasanna31 said:
I am calling them every alternate days and the same lady comes in line and says Its in decision phase and we are trying to roll off by the end of this year :( :mad:
Can you please tell me what time you call, because I have been trying to call for last few days ,but not getting.